The show❤️🌴

Victoria walks into the villa, eyes stunned! At first she meets the girls, all dressed amazingly and very kind! Victoria was overwhelmed!
All the girls introduced themselves their names where: Victoria, Hannah, Hope, Lottie and Marisol!

DING!

"i've got a text" says one of the girls!
All rushing to see it, the message states they need to go outside to meet the new boys! They all shrieked in joy! Rushing out in sexy walks they waiting for each individual boy to walk out to introduce themselves!

The boys walked out, smiling at the girls to impress. Victoria was in heaven, she fell in love! The boys names are : Gary, Noah, Rocco, Ibrahim and Bobby!
Victoria fancied them all, especially Rocco!
Another text comes through confirming the first women to choose the first man.
This woman was Victoria!
Having another chat to see which boy makes her heart go boom, she chooses Rocco. The other girls choose theirs.

Days had passed and it was the FIRST re coupling, Victoria and Rocco re coupled. Although, Victoria and Gary were speaking in more than just friend terms. Gary seemed devastated he couldn't get to her first. But time wasn't critical so they still had time. As well of Priya a new one trying to take Rocco from her causing a fall out. But now everything's better!

A new challenge came, the slime challenge. It came with some risky business. Victoria didn't just stay to her man on this challenge she had contact with Gary, Rocco AND marisol. (marisol and victoria are both bisexual) . After the challenge, new boys arrived in the villa. Lucas and Henrik. 7 boys and 5 girls. This means a DUMPING! Rocco is scared he might be dumped but reassuring kiss it made him feel better!

Another challenge came across which spilled some tea! Both Marisol and Rocco started kissing more than they kissed their OWN couples, #shifty! This now means drama and a fuck boy! Tea is Rocco's been flirty with the whole group of girls! But Lottie has Victoria's back, making her feel more better that she doesn't need him. Considering MARISOL still fancies him! #cancelled! Rocco did try to be "adorable " but the girls don't care, except Marisol!

Love island rewards... Gary got Mr love island! Bobby also flirted with victoria, could that be a thing? It also meant another challenge... the tweet challenge. Rocco, bless him, is trying to fix things with Victoria! awe! Apparently to a tweet Victoria comments on everything! i admit, it's true! after time passes, dumping comes. Guess who was, Rocco and Henrik! Heartbroken Victoria, kisses him in the bathroom for one last time! Rocco promised that it may work outside the villa, will it?

A total new ship! Luctoria, Lucas and victoria! After sleeping in the same bed last night, the pair have started to show feelings towards each other! CUTE! Not official yet, until tonight! Which yes, the re coupling put the two singles into a couple with each other! The pair finally start to believe theirs hopes for the pair around! maybe they could be the official pair of love island 2019?

Marisol is still upset over the Rocco situation but the pair figure it out and become back friends, good! Although the cute couple, hope and noah, are in some serious drama as Priya confirms her feelings towards him! The same night as the Clubland party! come on priya?
Newbies arrive, Jakob and Chelsea. Chelsea takes a big liking for Victoria and then spills the tea about Lottie fancying Gary. Whoops! Which gets Priya involved! #drama! Although in the next couple of days after all of it's calmed, Victoria sorts it out to make sure the villa is a calm and positive place!

More drama happened, again Victoria's helping. A new re coupling comes round the corner and Luctoria happened again! Yay! But will it last...?