Chapter 13

"Is this a joke!" Mrs. Phillips asked outraged.

"No! Ask my mom!" Jenna said in a defending way.

"Off to the principles office you go! Take this!" Mrs. Philips shoved Jenna into the hallway with the poster and slammed the door. She waited in the principles office for her mom to come pick her up. When she did, Jenna didn't feel like talking. At school the next day, Jenna got mean looks from people. They all stared and pointed her. Even Alyssa didn't talk to her much. Jay found Jenna sitting by the wall and he came up to her.

"Hey. Are you OK?" He asked kindly.

"No. I just think everyone hates me now."she looked away.

"I don't. I would never hate you."

"That's because I'm your girlfriend! You know what, you don't have to stay with me I get it!" Jenna shouted. Jay looked really sad and his eyes looked a bit teary. He turned and walked away quickly. Lucky for Jenna the school bell rang for school to be over. She ran away to her house and decided to walk on the road. She didn't look where she was going as she heard her brothers come after her. Then she felt a crushing pain, worse than she ever felt before.

"Jenna!" Her brothers screamed as she couldn't take the pain and went unconscious.