Part Seven; Fights

Laura's POV.

Serena stayed with us here at the institution. Everyone now knows us as Mr. Logan's twin daughters.

The students were the most shocked out of everyone here.

So far, Serena and I have been looked at as freaks. The only people who're our friends are Bobby, Rogue, Kitty, Pyro, and Nightcrawler. They say that they trust Serena and I because they trust Mr. Logan.

Another thing, Serena has moved into my room! Mr. Logan and the Professor thought it was a good idea because we were close.

"Laura?" I hear a whisper. "Laura?"

"What Serena?"

"I'm hungry... and I can't remember where the kitchen is."

"Bullshit, you have a photographic memory."

"Fine... I remember... I just don't want to go alone."

"Ugh... you suck."

It's 5:30am, so Serena believed we were the only ones up, but we both forgot something. It's Monday, first day of school.

Serena and I have been told different versions of school. Some say it's a mental torture for kids, others say it's actually cool.

Before Serena and I even open the door, Mr. Logan enters. "Girls? Hey, get ready for school. Kitty told me to give you two this stuff." Mr. Logan puts a black bag on my bed and a white one on Serena's.

"Thank you." Serena and I say in unison.

After we finish getting ready, we look at ourselves and each other in a full length mirror.

Serena is wearing a black and blue striped tank top, a white skirt that stops a little before her knees, and black combat boots.

I'm wearing a white long sleeved shirt under a black dress thing, and combat boots.

Both of us decide to keep our long, dark hair down.

When we get downstairs, Kitty nearly screams at the sight of us which slightly frightens us. "I knew those outfits would look great." she squeals while hugging us.

Storm, Jean, Scott, the Professor, Magneto, and Mr. Logan all laugh at our expressions which show that we're weirded out.

"Kitty, let the poor girls eat." Storm says giving us a sympathetic look.

"Oh alright." Kitty says before going to sit back where she was.

"I think they look like sluts." my newly founded super hearing picks up a kid named Sofia, Julian's girlfriend, say.

Serena heard too. I know this because a second later Serena says, "At least we're wearing bras and our boobs aren't hanging out of our button up shirt like somebody's."

"Bitch!" Sofia stands up.

Serena smirks, "You heard me. And thank you, I know I'm a bitch, but that makes you something even worse." I grab Serena's shoulders from behind as Sofia pursues her.

"I should get in that bastardly mind of yours and," she was cut off.

"Sofia! Stay out of Serena's mind!" Professor Xavier yells.

I pull Serena back a little towards me, "Stop it, I understand you're protecting us, but fighting doesn't help." I whisper to her.

"You should listen to your twin, Serena. She's right." Magneto says.

Serena simply relaxes.

After school...

Apparently "blending in", is harder than it seems.

Serena and I had to constantly be told not to correct teachers nor say inappropriate things in front of students.

We sat with our friends, had every single class together, and our lockers were side by side.

Any problems?

Yes.

Sofia is apparently one of the so called "populars". According to Kitty, they're basically just stuck up bullies. But, because of this mornings... incident, Sofia was an especially bitchy bastard to Serena and I.

When we get home, we lock ourselves in our room. We were already done with everything.