Page 7

Appointment SEVEN

"So you're saying, you got just fucked by Jungkook on the massage table?!" "Yup." Jimin chuckled. "Shit. How does that happen? I mean, I saw you making out with him last weekend..." "Yeah, that was steamy." He bit his lips, smiling to himself. "You have no idea how good he kisses." Jimin smirked. "he does?" "Just as I thought. He's incredible." He fanned himself some air. "Sure." Hobi snorted. "You would know if you were into man." "Maybe. I mean, he has sex appeal, I see that." "Yeah...tones of it." Jimin laughed. "But tell me now what happened. I'm curious." 

"Well- after the weekend, he didn't texted me or something. And then he said, he wants to keep it professional with me." "Ouch." "Yeah, that hurt. But instead of sulking I just tried to seduce him." Jimin laughed, patting his shoulder. "Guess it worked..." Taehyung smirked. "It did. But still...it's a shock somehow..." Taehyung looked up. Hobi patted his back. "What are you gonna do now?" Taehyung bit his lip. "I have another appointment in two days..." Hobi furrowed his eyebrows. "On Sunday?!" He laughed. "He's whipped." Jimin laughed. "Definitely whipped!" Hobi laughed and High-fived Jimin and Taehyung who smirked. "I want to continue that..." He placed some dirty cups into the sink. "The affair?" Taehyung nodded shyly. "But is it...just an affair or...?" Jimin asked curiously." "Let's see. I hope it's more."

Taehyung couldn't wait for Sunday. He was all giddy, especially because Jungkook sent him some very necessary messages. Sounded formal in a way, but it was funny and cute. He informed him that the appointment will be mostly massage, so he don't need necessarily wearing briefs. But he could if he is comfortable with. Also texted the hundreds time the date and the time, with the note to not forget. Taehyung wasn't bold enough yet to text something dirty, but he was tempted. 

Sunday finally came, and a very nervous Taehyung walked into the waiting room, but the door of the therapy room was already open. "Come in." He heard Jungkook from a far. Taehyung bit his lip. Looking forward to the massage, since he was very tensed in his back, but also hoping for more. His heart was doing flips as he saw Jungkook smiling at him. It was a sweet and welcoming smile, mixed with a kinky little smirk. Taehyung gulped. Fuck. He was falling hard for that guy. Jungkook led him by pulling his hand to the massage table. Taehyung got up without any word, after removing his shirt and pants. Maybe or maybe not wearing some tight boxers on purpose. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm fine...just the back is a bit sore and tensed." 

Jungkook hummed. "I'm gonna give you a good massage." Taehyung sighed, relaxing as he put his face into the hole. The familiar calming scent of the massage oil filled the room, making him relax even more. Jungkook placed his warm hands on Taehyung, starting the massage like usual. The massage was good. Really really good. Taehyung moaned here and there. "Feels good?" "yeah....amazing." Taehyung would have loved to see the smile on Jungkook's face as he knew that he liked to get praised on that point. But his head was in that hole, and it was so relaxing he didn't want to move for now. 

Taehyung didn't know how late it was, but he was sure Jungkook massaged him longer than he should, but who was he to complain. After some time, he felt his briefs getting lowered a bit more, and Jungkook's hands slipping under the fabric. Taehyung smirked in excitement. He heard Jungkook's loud breath. "Is that....is that okay?" He asked concerned. "Oh, more than that." Taehyung said bold. "Yeah?" "Mmmh." Jungkook started to knead his butt. Taehyung bit his lip. It felt so good. The arousal tent up very quickly, making his boner press against the hard surface he was lying on. "Can I...lower your pants?" He heard Jungkook, his voice suddenly dropping down to a very low tone. It was sexy. 

"Go ahead." The briefs got pulled down, revealing his bare butt. Jungkook added more oil to his hands, massaging his butt, going down to his thigh and back to his butt, but wandered with the tip of his fingers between his butt cheeks. Fuck. That was so erotic. "Gosh...you're driving me crazy with your juicy butt." He heard Jungkook say. He contracted his butt cheeks, making Jungkook groan. A finger circled over his rim, wetting it with oil, while the other hand was still groping and massaging his cheeks. Taehyung had struggle to breath properly. "Is it okay...when I continue the massage...more like....this?" Jungkook asked as a finger slipped into Taehyung's hole. He moaned out loud. "Yes, please...." "You like that treatment?"