Page 10

APPOINTMENT TEN

"That's the corps, and inside, there is always the signature of the builder" Taehyung explained to Jungkook, who laid behind the naked boy in the bed, peeking through the slit of Taehyung's violin, seeing what Taehyung just mentioned, tracing his finger over the vent. Taehyung run his finger along, both hands touched. He turned his head and pecked his cheek, creating a smile on the latter's face. "How do I need to hold this?" Jungkook asked, holding the long thing to play the violin, he still don't know how to call it. Taehyung placed his hand on it. 

"Like this. And the thumb touches it just with the tip." Jungkook frowned. "That's hard." "It's not, if you get used to it." Taehyung sat up and turned around; placing the violin under the other's chin. Jungkook looked cute like that. "Try to play." Jungkook pulled the bow over the sites, making a loud clear tune escaping from the instrument. Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. Jungkook smiled. "That didn't sound bad." He said, curiously trying another site until he connected a few of them, now the instrument squeaking a bit. 

"That was better than I thought." Taehyung laughed. "Seriously, why are you so talented, Jungkook?" Jungkook just shrugged. "I was born this way." It was so adorable, Taehyung just had to peck his lips. "Can you play something for me?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded happily and took the instrument. "What should I play?" Jungkook thought for a bit. "Twinkle twinkle little star." Taehyung laughed. "For real now?" 

Jungkook nodded. "Okay then." He started and played the children song perfectly, but also a bit playfully, getting louder and quieter, adding some more tunes to make a flowing melody. "That was awesome!" Jungkook claped his hands. Taehyung smiles and played his most favourite piece, leaving Jungkook in awe. As Tae finishes, Jungkook still stared amazed. "Wow, Taehyung....really....wow." Taehyung smiled shyly and put the instrument away. "I play that piece a lot. It's my favourite." "What's the name of it?" "It's a part of Vivaldi's the four seasons. It's the summer." Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, it sounded familiar." "It's so good when you can do what you really like and love." He smiled, but it dropped, as he remembered that Jungkook can't do that. "Oh...sorry..." 

Jungkook shook his head. "It's all good. Actually, even if I was really depressed and angry when I realized that I will never be a professional swimmer again, my life got better because of it. I mean, my job is meaningful now, while I started to question what else than being cocky and selfish it was to anyone when I was a swimmer." Taehyung hummed at that. "I loved to swim, and maybe some got entertained, but rather than in your job, that eases stress and is beautiful, mine is just a short living entertainment with a lot of rehearsing and work out, for such a short time...most of the professional sportsmen can do their job until they mid thirty or forty, and then you need to quit anyway." Taehyung stroked his arm calmly, while listening to him, deep in thoughts. 

"And besides to be useful, I met you." Taehyung smiled, flustered. He was tempted to just confess, but was holding back, not wanting to ruin the moment. So he just turned his head again and kissed his cheek. Jungkook smirked, and pecked him back. They didn't say anything further, just enjoyed their company silently. Jungkook and Taehyung were meeting on almost a daily basis, spending lots of time together in that week, texting or calling if they can't be around each other. Taehyung guessed, that the only reason why they didn't got official by now is, that Jungkook was still his therapist and he wanted to end their professional relationship in a good way. What was ridiculous, because they already slept together, not just once, several times already, behaving like total boyfriends beside having sex. Taehyung decided to confess his feelings to him after the last appointment. His friends on campus and the friends at work both just said: "DO IT!" So he was very encouraged to do so.

So here he is. Waiting for the last appointment to start in the waiting room. The door was already a bit open. Nervousness rushed through him as he heard Jungkook coming out of the massage room, along with a female voice. "Oh, and before you go-can I have your number?" Taehyung's heart just dropped at that question. "What will your girlfriend say to that?" the female voice asked. Taehyung's heart started to beat faster. "I don't have a girlfriend. Still single." Right. Jungkook was still single. They weren't together. Taehyung choked back his tears, totally confused and tried to rush out of the room, not following the conversation any further and missed the following part: "But I'm in love with someone. Gonna confess to him in a few minutes." 

He smiled, and the girl cooed. But Taehyung stumbled over the stupid carpet, falling down. The door swung open; a concerned Jungkook and the girl standing in the door- a beautiful girl. He startled, but got on his feet and rushed out. "Taehyung!" Jungkook run after him, totally confused what just happened. Taehyung was already outside, but limped a bit, stopping, as Jungkook kept yelling his name, catching him. "Where do you go?" "Home." Taehyung said. "But Tae...what happened?" Taehyung's tears run down. "I heard you and the girl..." Jungkook's heart dropped. "You did?" "Should next time close the door!" "But wait- Tae-...don't tell me..." he covered his mouth, tearing up himself, sobbing, while Tae was sobbing on the other side. "Why are you crying?!" Taehyung asked confused, frustrated letting his arms drop. 

"You idiot! I wanted to confess to you!!!" Both yelled at the same time. "What...?" Jungkook frowned. "What?" Taehyung asked. They looked in each other's eyes. Even more confused. Jungkook tried to bring the pieces together. "What did you exactly hear, Tae?" Taehyung smeared his tears and snort on his sleeve before he answered with a deep sigh: "You wanted the number of that girl." His voice was still shaky. "For making appointments..." Jungkook explained. "oh..." "But then she asked what you're girlfriend say to that, and you just said, you have none and that you're single..." Taehyung whined. Jungkook chuckled, still confused, but got a bit closer. 

"But I really don't have a girlfriend, Tae...why should I say , hmm?" "Be-because....because you have me!" Taehyung stuttered angrily. Jungkook's face softens and he wraps his arms around his waist, pulling him closer. Taehyung just let him, waiting for his explanation. "And I thought you were upset what I said after that to my client." Taehyung's heart started to beat faster. "So you said more?" "You would have heard it if you wouldn't have panicked and run away." Jungkook nuzzled the others nose. "What was it..?" Taehyung asked quietly. Jungkook chuckled again and smiled at the boy in front of him. "I said that I'm in love." Taehyung gulped, happy, but too afraid for having false hope. "I told her that I want to confess my love for you today, Taehyung." 

Taehyung stopped breathing, all kind of emotions running through his body. His mouth was still open as he watched into Jungkook's eyes, searching for a hint that he was joking. But he found none. The latter smiled at him lovingly, with so much affection in his eyes. Taehyung blinked a few times, exhaling finally. A single tear escaped his eye, but Jungkook caught it by kissing it from his cheek. "I love you, Taehyung. Please, be mine." Taehyung just hugged the other, holding him tight. Jungkook held him too, waiting patiently for his answer. "I would love to." Taehyung said finally, sobbing into Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook pulled back and smiled widely, placing a slow but warm kiss on the others lip. "Heck, I wanted to confess to you..." Taehyung said, making the other laugh. Jungkook kissed him again, deepening the kiss this time, resting his forehead on Taehyung's.

"I need to go now." Jungkook sighed. "What, why?" Taehyung asked disappointed. "I have an important appointment." "Oh." "I'm already late for his treatment." Taehyung pouted as Jungkook walked back to his entrance. Jungkook turned around. "So...are you coming?" "Heh?" "You know...I still have the last appointment with my boyfriend." Taehyung's eyes lit up, and he ran into Jungkook's arms.