Chapter 1

*A little introduction*

Life is going great in your world. You just got out of college and got a high paying job. Your parents even surprised you with some concert tickets to go see your favorite band. But suddenly, the virus hit. As the virus spreads quickly to person to person, it kills more than half of the population in a week. You just stay inside all day hoping that the virus doesn't get to you. But it does eventually get to your parents. Sadly, they do pass away and you decide that you don't want to go to their funeral. It's not that you don't like your parents, you just don't want to get the virus.

"Fuck, I don't have enough food."I say as I slam the cabinet door closed. I sit down on my couch and just lay there. I'm so hungry, I don't have anything to eat or drink, and I can't even make a full meal. "I can live another day," I tell myself. "I'll just go outside tomorrow and find some food.". I slowly get up from the couch and start to head to bed. I get changed into pajamas and go to sleep.

The next day I wake up and change my clothes. I decide to take a baseball bat with me for self defense. After the world kinda turned to shit, we don't know what's out there. I also grab a handkerchief and use it as a mask.
I head out the door with my baseball bat on my shoulder and start my adventure.

I start off by going over to the grocery store. Some of the food might still be good. Right? I look around for some food, but everything is empty. No water no food. Next place, the gas station. I go inside and there is nothing. "Well, shit." I mumble under my breath. Everyone must have gone crazy during the virus outbreak. I leave the building and walk around. I feel my body getting heavy. I just feel so weak. I slowly move my body to a a building. Its so hot outside and I feel like I'm going to pass out. I drop my bat and lay on the ground. I have a ringing in my ear and I can't see a thing. It's just so bright. I can hear something coming towards my way. Then they just stop right in front of me. 

*BANG! BANG! BANG!* 

I hear gunshots repeating over and over again. "Stay awake dear. Just hang on. I'll get these zombies." It sounds like a man with a very strange accent. I fight the urge to fall asleep, as gunshots keep getting repeatedly shot. "Alright, we should be good for now. Come on, you'll be okay." The man says. 

Hope you guys liked it! I got to go to softball practice so.... Bye!    ~Wilford