Chapter 2

The man slowly guides me to a building. We go inside and he sets me on the ground."Uh ma'am, I never got your name. My names Wilford Warfstache. Its a pleasure." He said sticking out his hand. I just look at him and slowly raise my hand to shake his. He notices how weak I am. "Woah, Woah, Woah, what happened can I get you anything?" He asks, with a look of worry on his face. "F-food, wat-ter." I spit out. Wilford nods his head and quickly runs to get food and water.

He comes back with a water bottle and soup. "Now, drink, drink." He says, pouring the water in my mouth. He spills some of the water but I didn 't care. Hell, I haven't drunken anything in almost 2 days. He feeds me some of the soup until I could gain some energy back. "There, now don't you feel better? You were so skinny when I found you.". Wilford was nice enough to share some of his food with me, but it wasn't like I was going to beg him for more. I nod my head as I start to think. Wait, didn't he just fight off zombies just to save my life? Wait, ZOMBIES?!? I didn't know there were zombies! I have been just staying inside, how would I know!!

Wilford notices me staring off into space and asks "Is everything alright?" "Yeah... Yeah, how did all the zombies get here?" I ask him. "Well, I think the virus has something to do with it. I mean, what else could have made everyone into zombies?" He says, standing up and walking away. He came back with a broom and started sweeping the floor. "What are you doing Wilford?" I ask him, slowly getting up. "I'm cleaning up, so you could stay here. I can go get a mattress, and then I could go-" Wilford says before I cut him off. "No, it's fine I don't want to bother you."

"OH QUIT IT!," Wilford yells, holding the 'Oh'. "You're not a bother, you're my company!" He continues. "Alright, whatever makes you happy," I say. Wilford gives me a smile and drops his broom on the floor. He runs to another room and comes back later with blankets, sheets, and a small mattress. "Now, where do you want to sleep?" He asks as he hands me some of the sheets and blankets. "It doesn't really matter to me," I say. "Great! You can stay in my room! We can be roommates!" He excitedly says. He picks up the mattress and drags it to his room. I follow him and start to set up my bed. As I finish, I notice that Wilford didn't bring any pillows. 

"Um, Wilford, You forgot some pillows," I say. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I don't think I have anymore." He says and puts his finger on his mustache and looks around. He looks at his bed and grabs some of the pillows off of it. "Here, You can use mine. Hope they work.". "Thanks, Wilford, for everything you did today. I really appreciate it." I say setting the pillows down on my bed. "No problem, It was fun shooting the zombies anyways." He says as he hops into bed. "Well, Goodnight (Y/N)."  "Goodnight Wilford," I reply back and we go to sleep.

I wake up to a big object on top of me. I open my eyes and try to move. When I see who it is, I stop and don't move a muscle. It's Wilford. He must have slept walked and tripped on my mattress. I don't want to wake him so I just lay still. It's going to be an awkward morning.

Hope you liked the chapter yo. Ummmmm yeah sorry for being slow on updating. Haha sorry ololo    ~Wilford <3