•First Anti Encounter•

(I highly recommend this song! Circa Waves is a damn good band all-together, though! I hate that they're so underrated...)

Hey, guys! I'm back- kind of? I decided to make this image based on how my fuckin' fangirl self would act if Anti actually showed up. Sorry, if it's cringy as all fuck- :'3

⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛

It was 3:30 am, and I was sitting at my computer desk, bored out of my mind.

It was cold that night, so I had a soft blanket draped around my shoulders, as I scrolled Twitter.

That was when my screen glitched out, and I heard footsteps behind me.

Saying that I live alone, I was terrified.

I quickly spun my chair around, and froze at who I saw standing in front of me.

Antisepticeye.

"Well, hello there, darlin'." He smirked, looking down at me.

I just sat there, wide-eyed, as I stared up at him.

A slight frown appeared across his lips, as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" He growled, irritation laced in his voice.

"N-no.. I..- u-um..-" I stuttered. Blinking several times, as I looked down at the floor.

"I just can't believe it..-" A small smile creeped onto my lips, as I looked back up at him.

Shocked at my relieved expression, his eyes widened.

"You're happy to see me..?" He asked, tucking his hands into his front jean pockets.

"W..well.. yes, actually!" I nervously smiled, hugging the blanket around me.

He stared at me, dumbfounded.

"You're fuckin' kidding, right?" He asked, narrowing his eyes in confusion and disbelief.

I shook my head.

"Not at all.. you're Antisepticeye!"

He sat on the corner of my bed, running a hand through his hair in confusion.

"You're telling me that you know who I am, you know what I've done, and you're still not scared 'a me?" He asked, resting his chin in his hand, as he confusingly looked at me.

"Yep! You've never actually scared me." I said, looking down at my lap.

"I'd have to say, that that's the first." He said, shocked.

"See.. that's what I don't get." I rested my hands on my knees. "Everyone sees you as being such an awful person, because of your past, Antisepticeye. But, all I see is a demon, who deep-down, just wants love and affection.. unless.. I'm wrong..?" I looked back up at him, his piercing blue eyes now slightly glassy looking.

He swallowed, and looked down at the floor.

I stood up and walked over to the bed, sitting next to him.

"I fuckin' hate to admit it, but no.. you're not wrong..." He quietly said.

I wrapped my arms around him, along with the warm blanket, pulling him into a side hug.

He flinched slightly, glitching at the sudden contact, but he soon relaxed, and leaned back into my arms.

"You can call me Anti, by the way." He mumbled into the blanket.

"Alright, Anti.. you're not as bad as everyone proclaims, hm?"

He slowly shook his head.

"That's what I thought.." I stated confidently, smiling. "..you just want someone who'll genuinely care about ya, right?" I asked, letting go of him, and wrapping the blanket back around myself.

He looked at me, shocked.

"Ya know a lot about me, personally, don't ya...-" He trailed off, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Ahah.. yeah... I've been thinking about your mentalities and attitudes for a little while, and those were the results I came up with..." I nervously chuckle, looking at Anti's shocked expression.

"Well, I'd have to say, they're pretty damn spot-on, but.." He trailed off, looking at the floor. "..but why'd ya have 'ta pull away..?" He hesitantly asked, turning, and looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

I stared at him, slightly confused.

He slowly held out his arms, inviting me in for another hug, his hands slightly trembling.

Softly smiling, and leaning in, I wrapped my arms back around him, for a proper hug this time.

He tightly latched onto me, pulling me as close to his chest as possible.

Slightly taken off guard, I flinched.

"Anti..?" I quietly asked, rubbing his back.

"Hm?" He hummed in response, nuzzling his face into my shoulder.

"When's the last time someone hugged you..?" I asked, ceasing my hand movements.

He tensed up, his grip around me slightly tightening.

"Uh.." He trailed off, pulling away to look at me, his hands slowly trailing down my arms.

I waited for his answer, my eyebrows slowly furrowing, worriedly.

A sad expression washed over his face. "..never..." He looked away, letting go of me.

"Well, that doesn't matter!" I confidently stated, he looked back at me, surprised.

"Wh-what..?" He confusingly asked.

"It doesn't matter if no one else will hug you.. 'cause I will, damn it! I'll hug you as much as you want, and if you don't want me to let go, I won't." I tossed my blanket to the side, and threw my arms back around him, tightly clinging to the back of his shirt.

He just sat there for a few moments, stunned.

"Thank you, Mary." He whispered, before kissing the top of my head, and gently wrapping his arms around my waist.

I gently pulled him down onto the bed, and snuggled my face into his chest.

"You're welcome.. I think you deserve it." I mumble.

He squeezed me slightly in response, holding me tightly against his body.

He let out a content sigh, and glitched the blanket over us both.

He snuggled his head over mine, not wanting to let me go anytime soon.

⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛

Cute concept.. cringy mess. :'D