•Tag•

It was late on a Friday night, and Anti was laying on the couch, watching some cartoons in the living room, with a blanket draped over him.

Meanwhile, I was shuffling through random shit in our closet, trying to find my cosplay cat ears and tail; hopefully to confuse him, somehow.

A few moments later, I finally found them, and put them on. Giggling at my reflection, once I stepped in front of the mirror.

I snuck out of our bedroom, and tip-toed to the living room, behind the couch.

Counting down from three, before jumping over the sofa, landing onto Anti's chest.

"Oww-" He laughed out, wrapping his arms around me.

"What'cha up to, darli-" He paused, his smile slightly fading, as he trailed his eyes up to the cat ear headband.

"Why do you have your cat ears on?" He looked back down into my eyes, his smile returning.

"Oh, no reason!" I giggled, scrunching up my nose.

His eyes looked away for a second, before making eye contact with me, once again.

"Then, why do you have your cat tail on, as well?" He softly chuckled, leaning up slightly to kiss my nose.

"Um.." I trailed off, sitting up on his waist. "..'cause I thought they were cute..?" I replied, as he rested his hands on my hips.

"It is cute, baby- and you're fuckin' adorable..but..why?" He asked, grinning.

"Because..." I brought my hands up, straightened my headband.

"Tag.." I poked his stomach. "..you're it!" I giggled, before jumping off of him, and running down the hallway.

I looked over my shoulder to see if he was chasing me, but as soon as I turned around, I ran into something- or..someone.

"Did'ja forget I could glitch, sweetheart?" He asked, turning me back around.

"Ah, fuck..." I mumbled, as he gently gripped my upper arms.

Chuckling, he pulled me closer, and kissed my forehead.

"Well.. tag you're it, darlin'." He giggled, before glitching away.

I walked further into the hallway, checking every single room, thoroughly.

After about half an hour, and checking all of the rooms an uncountable amount of times, I made my way back to the living room.

"C'mon, Anti! This isn't fai-" I got cut off, as he wrapped his arms around my waist, and spun me around.

"Givin' up already?" He asked, smiling.

"No.. but- but.. where the hell were you?!" I frantically asked, gently hitting his chest.

"Behind you." He simply replied.

I stared at him, dumbfounded, in response.

"I was walking behind you the entire time." He let out a laugh, pulling me closer.

"You're a motherfucker, Antisepticeye..." I trailed off, giggling.

"Oh, I know, baby.. but, I'm still yours~!" He chuckled, kissing the top of my head.

"Damn right." I wrapped my arms around him, giggling into his chest.

He glitched us back to the couch, snuggling up next to me.

"And no matter what'cha do, ya can't get rid of me!" He laughed, running a hand through my hair.

"Eh, I'm fine with that." I replied, giggling.

__________________________________________

This was really fuckin' short- sorry! My motivation is still really scarce... :')