Dancing teens.

Modern Day

Also the song linked above is the song they are singing Enjoy!

It was a nice day, the losers had just packed up at the quarry and walked to the club house.
Richie was on his phone in the hammock with Eddie in his lap reading a comic book while Richie played with eddies curls.
Stan and Ben where playing cards on the ground with bev inspecting to make sure neither of them cheated.
And bill and mike where setting up Easels ready for them to paint.

All of a sudden bev jumped at the sound of music coming from Richie's phone, she recognised it immediately and jumped to her feet and screamed.
"RICHIE YOU FOUND IT!!"
Richie then hopped out the hammock falling over as he did so, Beverly pulled him to his feet and they where both bouncing up and down, the losers looked at them supper confused.
"HECK YEAH I DID MARSH!"
"DANCE ROUTINEEEEEEE"
They screamed in sync.
They both ran to the front area where they where in view of everyone and stood back to back.
The music came to a holt and singing began, they both joined in.

Hush hush hush blush blush blush you are now my big fat crush!

As they sung they began dancing around the room.

"Im single as I can be!"
Richie sang,

"Your single perfect for me"
They sang in sync with Richie pointing at Eddie and Beverly pointing at Ben.

Bill and mike where in fits of laughter as Ben and Eddie looked hot and flustered messes.
Stan had the plainest face on as he was so embarrassed to be friends with them.
He then picked up his phone and began to record.

"Im gonna give you a bunch of reasons why you should date me!"
Bev sung loudly as she shuffled around the floor.
Richie was now pulling Eddie to his feet and twirling him around.

"Reason number one I'm supper hottt!"
Richie sang and Eddie giggled,
Bev ran over to mike and tugged him up to the dance floor, mike grabbed hold of bills hand and dragged him too,
Then bev grabbed Ben and Stan, so Stan put the phone on the floor facing the dancing teens.

"reason number two she's supper not!"
Beverly sang clearly talking about Greta.
"Wait I know this part!"
Mike shouted.

"Reason number three I'm all you got and all you got is some one hot!"
Bill was laughing so hard.

All of a sudden Stan butted in and began to sing.
"Boy check my Resume you want a back ground check okay!"
Bev screamed and held onto stands hands as they danced around the floor.
"First name Hot and last name Bitch!"
Beverly sang as Stan laughed.
All of a sudden bev was picked up by Ben behind her and she was now sitting on his shoulders.
"Wanna get with me now that's a sich!"
Ben sang and Beverly hugged him lightly.
Befv hopped down and danced with mike.
"You think my trash-like no I'm class!"
Bill sang as mike twirled him with one hand and bev the other.
"And I got a big fat ass"
They all sung in sync.
Eddie was laughing so hard he swore he was dying before he knew it, Richie scooped him up in his arms and danced around.
"And all I gotta say is... PLEASE DATE ME because I'm sing-le."
Eddie sang as Richie laughed.
"S"
"I"
"N"
"G"
"L"
"E"
For the rest of the song the teens danced and sung making memories that will last forever.