Gotta love your best friends.

HOMOPHOBIC LANGUAGE

"GET THR FUCK OUT OF HERE FAGGOT!"

Richie stood there shocked feeling tears in his eyes he runs to the door but was stopped when two teens he immediately recognised walked in and wrapped their arms around his shoulders.

It was bev and mike.
Richie's best friends

"Right lets get one thing clear"
Beverly cleared her throat and walked up to Henry, inches away from him.
"You baboon ass bowers family is no match for us, you think Richie would want to date a snotty piece fo trash like you!"
Bev paused and pointed at Connor.
"Hahaha please, he could do better than all of yall combined"
Mike said walking up to Connor.
Connor felt small and ashamed, Mike was taller and more muscular than him and he was almost afraid.
Richie stood their in shock with the biggest smile spread over his lips.

"Now if you think you can waltz in here and trample down on my best friend you can go through me."
Bev said in all confidence.

"Oh please your just a gir-"
Belch started but was cut off when Beverly swung her fist against his head and he fell to the ground unconscious.

"And I can add to that!"
Mike yelled at them both.
Richie felt a wave of confidence and love flow through his veins, he stepped up infront of his friends.

"AND IF YOU CALL ME A BITCH MAKE SURE YOU PUT EDDIE KASPBRAKS IN FRONT OF IT"
Richie said sassily walking away.
Mike followed putting his arm over Richie's shoulder.

"WACK ASS HOE"
Bev yelled flipping them off as she strutted out the arcade.

The Bowers stood their speech less
Gotta love your best friends.