Pool day.

Heck to the yes. The losers thought as they walked through bills back garden gate seeing a massive swimming pool their.
"Welcome to the man cave"
Bill said walking out of the shaded of area.
*clears throat*
Bev did very dramatically.
"And female"
Bill added making bev smile.
"Woah how did you get this!?"
Richie said eagerly looking around the garden, it was a lovely day one of the hottest Derry's had all year the losers were really excited to swim in clean water instead of thr quarry's water.
"Convinced my parents, Georgie loves it so it was a win win for all of us!"
"Well lets not just stand around let's get in!"
Mike shouted making the others cheer.
They walked over to the shaded area and started to take their clothes off until they where in their swim suits.
Richie was practically drooling over eddies figure.
Eddie could feel his eyes on him so without looking up from folding his clothes he said.
"Your staring tozier"
"How could I not"
The garden filled with boos and get a rooms as thr others where about to jump in.
Beverly was wearing a stunning blue swim suit with polka dots and flowers.
"That colour really suits you bev"
Ben said nervously scratching the back of his neck.
"Thank you Ben!"
Bev said walking up to him and placing a kiss to his cheek. Bev really liked Ben everyone knew it so she tried to show it as much as she could, Ben also liked her, he would do the odd compliment but was nervous all the time. ( bless his heart)
___

"Okay THREE........ TWOOOOO...... ONE!"
Bill said as they jumped in, it was messy but hilarious.
Mike jumped in followed by bill who purposely jumped nearer to mike so he could catch him and he did so which made bill blush.
Bev jumped in holding hands with Richie as they both cannon balled into the Water soaking everyone around.
Stan jumped in as thurther away from your commotion as possible as he giggled.
Eddie and Ben jumped together Eddie was caught by Richie and Ben accidentally nocked bill out of mikes hands so mike playfully splashed him, then it turned into a hole water fight.
The losers where so happy they had each over.