chapter 39

copy and paste link if u want to watch lmao it wont work low key crying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVI_Brr3Ly0

laurens pov

its now the day after christmas. its our last dear here in new york then we face san fran cali on tour. then my birthday. gonna be turning 19 yikes. jack and i were having a slow morning togther.

jacks phone started ringing and it was his manager. they talked and jack got extremely excited hanging up.

"lauren holy crap" he had this big shocked smiley look

"what?" i question smiley

"well my manager knows were in new york and theres a big red carpet today and we can go its for one directions new movie and what if we meet them im going to cry" jack babbles on. jack and i were very big fans of one direction.

" holy crap jack what time" i practicaly yell

" 2 hours" he says then looks and practicaly runs to his suit casse.

" good thing i have a dress" i pull it out.

it was a short black dress with silver cutouts on the side. i had black heels as well.

" we need to twin babe" jack looks at what im wearig and his jaw drops.

he picks a silver tie to go along with his tux.

it was already4pm and we needed to leave by 5:30 i ran to the bathroom where jack was fixing his hair because his intensions where all one d af

i went into the shower, showering quickly. when i got out jack left the bathroom. i slid the dress on. it was insanely perfect.

" jack " i yell

" what" he walks in jaw dropping at how i look

" kiss me before i out lipstick on" i smirk. he was sexy he had some black jeans with a black tuxedo jacket thingy and a silver tie.

we kissed each other roughly.

" i love you" he kissed me leaving.

i curl my hair applying big silver hoop earings in my ear.

of course i still had my locket on.

i walked out.

" this is gonna be the best night ever!" jack screams

we exit the hotel holding hands. there was a limo waiting for us. we climbed in and we both snap chatted and vined.

it was about a half hour away. the drive was quick,.

we arrived and many many stars where arriving.i was star sruck. this was big.

we got out of the limo. holding hands. we werent afraid to put our reltionship out there. nobody really knows so surprise surprise becasue this is live and everyone is watching. one directions movie is only part of it. theres a bunch of awards as well.

we stepped onto the red carpet. we posed will a ton of cameras flashing. i was blown away. we walked down a little bit getting asked for an interview

I- hey jack and lauren 2 vine stars here on the red carpet with us today now lemme ask what brought you two here in new york?

J- christmas time its hype

jack squeezed my hand

I- so you 2 left tour for new york ya didnt want to go home?

L-well we thought its fun and it really is

I_ are you to in a realtionship

J-yes

jack proudly nods his head.

I- well congrats you 2

we left the interview. god damn that was live

i was looking arounfd. i was standing next to taylor swift. i was lowkey fangirling.

" hey i love your dress" she turns and complements me. she was wearing a long navy blue dress

" thank you i love yours" i hug her. we walk down noticing some fans were there. of course we rook some more pictures as well.

" lauren" jack repeats hitting my arm

" what" i ask confused

he points and there stood my idols.

" should we do it i mean of course we should right?' jack babbles

" come on" i breath grabbing jacks hand. we walked over to them. they were all perfect. i wanted to cry.

" hey you look beautiful" niall hugs me first. i was seriously fangirling so much

i hugged every single one of them. jack and i were smiley like no tommrow.

we posed with them for pictures.

" you guys, i know you from somewhere" harry points at us.

" vine?' i ask

" yes oh my lauren your voice is wonder ful and same with you jack also your halrious" we hugged the boys one last time.

" holy oh my gosh, that happend, we , i , how , this , what/' i was speechless. my make up was probavly smearing from me crying. even jack was crying,

WE WERE COMPLEMENTED BY THEM OUR IDOLS WATCH US ON VINE IS THIS REAL LIFE

jack and i hugged. jack made a snapchat

'we just met one direction and they watched us on vine im crying" and in that snapchat there held jack and i crying.

we walked into the big theater.

there were awards given out and i met a bunch of stars i would never believe to meet.

the movie was freaking awesome.

nashs pov

i flew out today to cali sanfran along with every one else excluding jack and lauren who were flying in tommrow. we havent talked to them. were all salty at them really.

it was around 1 in the after noon our time and we were gathered around in the sweet watching the big one direction awards movie premiere on tv.

for the begging of it was all red carpet and lemme tell you these people were god damn fine. but they didnt beat avery.

all of the sudden we saw someone who looked like lauren and then jack

" wait is it them?' matt asks

" how the frick are they there?" johsnon asks he was mad at the fact his bestfriend ditched him for a girl.

it was them. we were all in major shock. who do they think they are.

they took pictures, then came the interview.

we all stayed quiet listening to everything

There dating

we were all screaming. we told them to stay away from one anohter.

"no" cameron screams we all look at the tv and see them meeting one direction