....:::: Chapter 12 - Returning ::::....

| this may be a short chapter but I'll try to make it long |
| F = future |

....:::: Third Pov ::::....

Kiara eyes widen at the sudden reveal. The (f) Kai looked at her as Kiara looked at him. Tears started forming in her eyes as she tried to keep it together. It was a moment of silence as they both looked at each other not looking away. Kiara couldn't keep her excitement any longer and ran to him.

"DAD!!" Kiara yelled. Kiara had her hand up for a hug. The (f) Kai bended down to the ground and widen his arms. Kiara hugged her dad tight as her dad hugged back. Everyone was shocked but some awe in response. (F) Kai looked up at the dragon before letting go and standing up.

"What did the corruption do to you friend." (F) Kai mumbled before walking slowly towards the dragon. The dragon stood still as (f) kai kept walking to it. As he got close, the dragon slowly lowers their head. Everyone watched as (f) kai lifted his arm and touched the dragons nose.

Light started to fill the room and everyone covered their eyes. Suddenly when the light disappeared, the dragon corruption disappeared and there colors turned into bright red with gold spikes. (F) kai was holding a corrupted orb and crushed it. Kiara eyes widen to see what the dragon really looked like.

"Flamey..." Kiara says. Kiara then remembers her dads dragon as the corruption was gone from it. The dragon put their head on (F) Kai and he did the same. It was quiet until he spoke.

"Go home... we'll be back there in a moment..." (F) Kai mumbles to the dragon before lifting his head up. The dragon did the same and roared in response. The dragon opened its wings and started to fly up in the hole they created. Everyone walk to see where it was going. A giant portal appeared as the dragon roars one last time before disappearing in it.

"Where is flamey going?" Kiara asked. (F) Kai looked at Kiara.

"He flying home." He says. Kiara nodded slowly. (F) Kai looked to see Kai being corrupted. He then walks up to him and they stand in silence. (F) Kai hand starts glowing as he puts his hands on Kai's cheeks. Corruption started to leave his body and his corruption formed into a crystal.

(F) Kai then grabs the crystal and turns it into a necklace. He then lifts Kai's hand and gently places the necklace in his hand. Kai was shocked but nodded slowly in response. As (f) Kai turned around he gave the mysterious person aka Alex the death glare.

"I never want to see you anywhere near me, Kiara, nor my family ever." (F) kai says. Everyone looked at him as guilt was showing in his face.

"You're the reason why I almost could've lost my husband being burned to death." He said as he glared. Some of us gasped especially Aubrey for hearing that. Kiara was scared and went close to her dad. Alex looked down.

"I hope to never see you again and I'm glad you didn't hurt Kiara because if you did then it was just be you and me....." (f) Kai says. His face darkens and everyone had worried expression on their faces. Kiara looked at her dad to try to calm him down. He eventually did and he turned to Morro who he found in the corner of his eye.

(F) Kai hand was out as corruption form and Morro was randomly teleported next to him. Morro noticed and stared at him with fear.

"I'm not going to hurt you.." (f) Kai says. Morro and everyone was confused.

"Just promise me you would never make the same mistake again. I know you better than this. You definitely changed in the future so I expect that to happen as I tell you this. We were good friends in the end so keep this promise." (F) Kai says. Everyone was shocked at the response.