Chapter 12

Eden POV

Wow only the second day of school I got kid napped. I've been out of school for almost a month now. I panic being alone with another male in the room even if they did nothing to me I was scared of them, because now I know what they can do to a person. The doctor came in I refused to talk about what happened though. In two days I was going to see Eri I was excited. I think.

I was trying to use my flames, sometimes my back would burn, Ny flames were in my hands I could now use it with out Paying attention, A knock was placed on the door and I put the flames away "hey Eden?" It was bird-dad

"Hi dad"

"I was wondering if you wanted to stop by the dorms in an hour or so, to let them know you are ok" I looked at my hands

"Sure" he smiled

"You ok there angel?" I looked at him and used the flames on my hands

"Everything is going to be fine" I said with a light smile

"I'm so proud of you" I smiled at him then broke into a sob "awe angel it's ok"

"I'm so weak, I let him take advantage of me" he hugged me then I looked at him. "Where is dad?" I said wiping my tears

"He's downstairs"

"Can you get him, I'm going to talk" he nodded and left the room. I took the blanket off and looked at my ankle it was purple. My dads came in and I started to talk about what happened. By the time I was done I was in a ball, sobbing my ass off.

"Where is this mother fucker I'm going to kill him" patch dad said angrily.

"Toya you have to calm down"

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN, OUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION HAS BEEN ABUSED"

"Dad please don't yell" I said with my blanket covering most of my face. He looked at me a sighed.

"Sorry I'm just frustrated" I nodded. Bird dad checked the time and smiled

"Hey It's time to go get ready" I nodded and they both left the room. And I got up limping and using everything for balance.

I put on a white t shirt that had a hole in the back I sighed and put a black jacket on, and black shorts and put my hair into a messy bun.  I limped out of the room.

"You need a hand?" Uncle twice asked coming from behind me scaring me and making me fall "you good?" I moved away from him as auntie came out of her room.

"Twice remember" she said pushing him away and helping me up

"Sorry" she helped me down the stairs and to the living room

"Did the doctor check your ankle?"

"Yes... no, I didn't want him near me"

"Understandable, HEY HAWKS I GOT HER!" She yelled in my ear

"Thanks toga, you ready to go angel?" I nodded. We got outside and he grabbed my waist and I inhaled deeply. "It's of it me still ok" then flew off the ground. I saw the ground getting smaller and smaller the higher we got. We flew over the city and the wind breezed through my hair and on my face. I spread my arms and closed my eyes. we stopped and I opened my eyes seeing the sun set over the buildings. The mix of colours that made the sky look like a painting. A tear went down my face.

"I can't see this anymore"

"You will right after your father and i bring you to Eri" I smiled with more tears going down my face. We eventually left and went to the dorms dad knocked on the door when the door opened Mr. Bakugou looked at me with wide eyes.