Chapter 1

Keith's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to the feeling of something warm on my stomach Of course it was my cat Firestar. I turned to look over at the clock and it was 6:30. Just half an hour to get to school.
"Wait just half an hour I'm late."

I scream and get off my bed in a hurry. I wore whatever I could lay my hands upon in this case a white hoodie and denims. I brushed as fast as I could, picked up my bag from the floor and ran down the stairs. Only to be seen by Hannah standing at the bottom of the stairs.
"Well you're up early." She said smiling brightly.
"Um Hannah it's 6:30 I am late." I replied to which she started laughing.
" I did some tinkering with your clock it's only 5:20 now." She said laughing.
"Oh my god Hannah I thought I was late. " I replied.
"Anyway what's for breakfast ?" I asked her.
"Hot waffles with maple syrup." She replied.
"Is that why you woke me up so early ?" I asked her heading towards the dining table.
"Yeah." She replied still laughing.
"You are the best Hannah." I said and started pouring maple syrup meticulously into each square of the waffle.
"Yeah I know." She replied making some more waffles.

I quickly finished the waffles bid adieu to Hannah and set my foot towards my personal hellhole.
Suddenly a car stopped in front of me and the person who was driving lowered his window.
"Get in." He said and I happily obliged getting in my best friend's car or rather my crush's car.
So I am gay and I have a crush on my best friend.
"Hey thanks for giving me a lift." I said smiling brightly at my crush.
"No problemo." Seth replied and we were off to school.

*Le time skip*(Coz I'm lazy)

In no time at all we were at school uh I hate this place. I went to my locker to take out my English book as that was the first lecture and damn the school authorities my locker is all the way to the opposite side to all my classes and I'm always late for like 5 to 10 minutes.

After taking out my stuff and knowing that I was gonna be late I went up the stairs two at a time and suddenly I bumped into someone. I was about to fall but that person caught me.
"Are you okay ?" He asked concern showing in his voice
I looked towards my saviour and stared into his hazel eyes.
"Yeah I'm fine" I reply ignoring the tingling sensation I felt where his hand was.
"You sure ?" He asked again cautiously.
"I'm fine dude." I say and smile at him. He returns the smile and pulls me closer to his chest and after making me linger there for a moment he moves back and let's me go and heads down the stairs.

I enter the class and hope against hope that no one saw that. I move to my desk. Well being an introverted extrovert is sometimes good.
"Sup Keith." I hear an all too familiar voice say.
"Sup Cass." I reply to my best friend. She is the only one who knows I'm gay and that I have a crush on Seth
"I see what you did on the stairway." She says smirking.
"Um..what ?" I ask with a blank expression on my face.
"Bumping into one of the hottest guy on campus mi amor." She replies smirking even more.
"Who was he I don't even know him." I say fiddling with my backpack.
"Adam" she says with a dreamy look if she would have been an anime character her eyes would have been sparkling by now.

"Ok I bumped into him but on accident ok I didn't do it intentionally." I reply.
"We'll see mi amor, we'll see." She replies putting a mint bubblegum in her mouth.
"Want some ?" She asked.
"Do you have cherry ?" I ask
"You are asking the bubblegum queen if I have cherry flavour." She replies laughing hysterically as Mr. Andrews our class teacher entered the room.

"I have an annoumcement to make." He said as we all quieted down.
"In your summer break you all have to go to a camp. It will last for 2 months and you will learn many things." He said.
The boys fist bumped and yelled "WOOHOO" and "HELL YEAH" like maniacs and the girls are like this is so boring but Cassie whispered something in one of the girls ear. That girl's face lit up and she started whispering to the others.
Damn Cassie.

But amidst all the yells all I could think of was to get closer to Seth

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Hey guys vote for this chapter if you liked it. They are appreciated ya know. Helps me keep myself together
Anyways thanks for reading

For Valdez_is_mine Here ya go gimme some spams

You'll get to know who Hannah is later