Chapter 3 New Students

_•_
Attack the new day with your entusiasm
_•_

(Keith's P.O.V)

A new day to my personal hell hole.
Yay right ?
I hate this place but I love it too cuz I see my friends here. And most importantly my crush.
Thank god the day we had sneaked out was Friday, so we had to start working in the library from Monday.
And what I was feeling like ?
We all know it
The one and only

Monday blues

Oh and did I say today is when I start my detention till a week.
"Hey Keith." I hear an all too familiar voice say and wait for the upcoming punch on the arm from Cassie.
Wait......
She didn't punch me ?

I turned around to see Cassie smiling at me with some other girl standing beside. Haven't seen her before.
"Who are you and what have you done to my friend Cassie." I day laughing.
"Shut up and meet my new friend Gaby." Cassie says rolling her eyes at what I had said.
"Um...Hello Gaby haven't seen ya before. Nice to meet you I am Keith." I say giving her a genuine smile. She does look good.
Not gonna lie.
"Hello Keith, I am new here you know bcuz of the incident."Gaby replied returning a smile.
"What incident ?" I hear Seth say from behind me.
When did he come behind me ?

That tells that you should pay attention doofus
My subconscious mocked me.

"Honestly dont you two read ?" Cass asks looking at us like we just fell out of the sky and continues
"The school Goode High, our twin school burnt down because of a short circuit or something like that."
She says.
"Oh so the students of Goode High will come to Riverview now." I say quickly.
"Glad to know you got it." Cassie says sarcastically.
The bell rang and we ran off to class.

(A wee little time skip)

"As you know students that our twin school Goode High was burnt, the students will be coming here. I welcome the students of Goode High." Mr. Robin the principal ended motioning for Miss. Sherley to come and stand where he was and say something.

What happened was that as we went to our classes. The Principal's voice boomed through the speakers and we all were summoned to the gymnasium and there stood the Principal behind the podium waiting for us.

"Alright students so you will have to adjust a bit and welcome the students of Goode High warmly and I would like the students of Goode High to come here and give an introduction." Miss. Sherley said as a student of Goode High came up to her and waited for giving his introduction.
I was not even paying attention but I did hear some introductions of a few people. I guess their names were Vani, Sam, Gabriella, Riley, Mo, Susanna, Ace and a few others.

The funniest was of Vani.

"Hello dipshrimps. I am Shravani but you can call me Vani and I love food and sleep and One D and I watch animé and I swear but in like a good way like I would say fudge off or dipshrimp and some more. I guess that's all and oh I have a connection with this boy Ace, we complete each others sentences or we think alike and say the same thing at the same time which leads to us jinxing each other and we are pranking each other continuously."

Vani said pushing Ace up to give his intro.

Ace did look good. Dark messy hair, a sharp jawline, strong arms, bulging muscles. And most of all his eyes. Those dark brown eyes which seemed to look straight through your soul. He had the first few buttons of his shirt open. A bad boy, playboy I guess.