Chapter 2

(Keith)

The day was pretty much a bore after that...
except the time we had a free period
Aaaaah these free periods are the moments of bliss in this Hell
I went to Seth desk to have a chat with him. He was listening something humming along with the song.
I yanked one side of his earphone and he turned his neck so fast I was afraid it would snap.

"What ?" He asks raising an eyebrow.
'Why do you have to be so sexy when you raise your eyebrow.'
"Nothing just wanted to interrupt my bro." I say grinning from ear to ear.
"Done ? Now let me listen to.."
"One Direction." I complete his sentence.
"No.. Let me listen to Nice..."
"Nice to meet ya by Niall Horan." I say completing his sentence and annoying the hell outta him.
"Ok ok now tell me are u coming to the camp ?" He asks.
"Dunno I can." I reply
"Oh yes I remember now. Come with me." Seth says

"Where ?" I ask with a blank look on my face.
"Just come." He says back.
"Um.....ok." I reply unsure of where he is taking me. Like how tf am I supposed to know.
He gets up and goes outta the door while I scurry behind him with my short little feet.
"Hey wait for me." I shout at Seth's back.
"Come quickly." He says and breaks into a run. I run like crazy after him trying to catch up.
He sits in his car and I sit next to him. You don't get time to directly sit next to your crush now, do you ?

He sped off to somewhere while I scrolled through Wattpad.

Yes you read it right

A boy with Wattpad. Honestly I can be anything there, also met some weird people. Like 100% weird. One literally stated 'I'm pooping rn' that is the weirdness of this group but meh who cares.

"We're here. Come on out." Seth saus getting out of the car with me following his lead.

"Where are we ?" I ask him taking in my surroundings. A normal café what is so special about it that he brought me here ? I ask myself.
"Look up." He says holding my head and turning it upwards.
The name of the café was "Smol bean paws." Wait...... paws ??

"Is this a cat café ?" I ask Seth a slight blush creeping on my cheeks as he held my face.

"Yeah now come in." He says going through the sliding doors. As soon as I enter the smell of bread, cakes enter my nose as cats mew looking up at who entered the café.
"Seth....." I looked at him in awe.
"This place opened today so I thought I should bring you here." He says in a casual manner as if what he did wasn't something great.

"Thank you." I say and hug him taking the sweet smell of his cologne.
"Whoa." He says and I tighten the hug.
"Thank you so much."
"Hey it's ok, it's ok your welcome." He says and removes my hand from his neck.

"Excuse me sir. What would you like to order ?" A waitress comes with a snow white cat with pretty blue eyes and asks as we sit on a table.

"Ummmm....do you have waffles or pancakes ?" I ask unsure of what to order.
"Yes sir anything with the waffles and pancakes ? We have honey, maple syrup oh and we have blueberry pancakes. We also have milk shakes and chocolate milk" She asks again giving me the cat.

"I'll take the blueberry pancakes with honey and maple syrup with waffle and the chocolate shake for Seth - I mean my friend and I guess a strawberry milkshake for me. Thank you." I reply and start playing with the cat as it nuzzles my arm.

(P.O.V OF THE WAITRESS)

"What did they order ?" The cook asks me as I return.
"Blueberry Pancakes with honey amd the waffles with maple syrup." I reply thinking back to our first customers of our first day.

"Hey you know I think they are a couple." I say to the chef who lives for gay ships.

"What really ? Omg omg I wanna meet them. Finally a gay ship I can ship and see. Omg what should I do." The chef Riley says fan-girling at them.
"Maybe just focus on giving them a good platter at the moment. You can fan-girl later." I say laughing at her sudden enthusiasm.