Chapter 9 : Discoveries

Melody's P.O.V

There's a gym!!!!!!!!!
That's the only thought running through my head as I stared at this indoor gym in front of me.

It's got treadmills,punching bags, weights and other sport equipments okay to be honest I'm only interested in the treadmill and punching bag.

I quickly run back to my room and change to my workout clothes which I can't describe cause I'm too excited.

I make it to the gym and start with the punching bag hitting it like its my enemy.

30 mins later

I walked back to my room after I'm done. I spent 15 mins on the punching bag and 15mins on the treadmill.

Once I'm back in my room I take a nice cold shower. Once done I go back into the clothes from before.

Every thing is normal till I notice a weird door in the side of my room. I walk towards it and open it only to be met by the most breathtaking sight ever!

Its a big wide garden with tropical sights a waterfall and many other things I continue walking down and come into a clearing in the middle is Ivory sitting with a smile on her face.

"Welco-" she started but cuts off when I run and hug her. She was surprised at first but hugged me back "you two are so alike!"she muttered under her breath and I figure she's talking about lily and I.

When I pull away she faces me still smiling and I sit in front of her.

"Hello Rose. How have you been?"she asked

"I'm fine Ivory. Where are we?"I asked not bothering to hide my shock.

"Its a magic garden I created as your training ground."

"Oh! Okay! What are doing first?"

"Well today well start with the basics."

"Wait before we start I want to show you something!" I said as I stretched out my hand and showed her the ice ball and mini whirlwind. She looked surprised that I actually practiced by myself! Turns out that was part of  the basic level!

"Okay do you know what the elements are?" She asked and I nodded

"Water Fire Earth Wind" I stated

"How do you know that?" She asked

"A lot of 'Avatar:the last air vender' helped a lot."I said and she laughed

"Okay let's start with a basic element circle" she said as she started to move her hand above the space between us.

She firmed a straight one in the soil the bisected the line in the middle "Okay let's see if you know how an element circle looks" she said  as she looked up at me.

I slowly made a flame at the west of the line then a wave at the east after that a little tornado at the north and soil moving in a circle at the south then look up to find Ivory staring at me like I just grew two heads.

"Ok,um. I did not prepare for this." She said while shaking her head.

"You did everything accurately."she said still not recovered from the initial shock.

"Okay so this is a basic or element circle the secondary circle is much more complex than this so we won't be learning about it for now. Next lesson will be getting you to change to your magical form,in that form your magic capability will be at it's peak. Are you ready?" She said while giving me a serious look. I nodded and she smiled.