Without You ^_^

-Manila-

"am i going to tell her?! no, i can't! she'll just be mad. she won't let me go anyway eventhough i tell her!" the pretty short-haired girl told herself as she was washing the dishes..certain things such as the Kpop Convention, Ukiss fan meet and greet, and the much-awaited DKFC is running on her mind!

She's been thinking if she's gonna ask permission from her aunt to attend these events..but, of course, obviously, she can't and she shouldn't.. besides, where is she gonna get the money for tickets anyway.! and that is the other problem.! She has been spending too much on school supplies, and KPOP merchandise (magazines, shirts, albums), that her savings is all dried up!

"you're still washing the dishes?! it's been too long! you're too slow! can't you make your work faster?! there's still a lot of things to do here!" her deep-thinking was cut-out by the sudden loud voice of her aunt.."you've been away for the whole day! you should do your work faster!"

"WHAT?! i've been away! but not just anywhere! i've been at school! and do you know how much pressure i felt?! if you only knew! ugh.."Katie wanted to blurt these things out, but she can't and she shouldn't..she has been raised by her grandma with good manners and she is living up to that.. "Yes auntie..i'm nearly finished", is all she could say..

After the day's work, she went straight up to her room.. she felt so tired yet she felt something that she should do.. that her day isn't complete without it.. then she grabbed her phone, and played one of her downloaded UKiss songs, sang with it "Without you neo-mu bo-go-ship-eun-de, Without you, Without you nal yong-seo-hae-jul-lae,  Without you neo-man sa-rang-ha-neun-de, Can't live without you.." (Without you, I really miss you,  Without you, please forgive me, Without you, you’re the only one I love, Can’t live without you..)

After listening to the song, she felt good.. then pulled off her earphones, set her alarm clock, and went to sleep, getting ready to face the new day and new struggles again when the sun rises..

-Seoul-

"aah! that's it right?!" UKiss' maknae sat on the sofa, with his face really exhausted...

Kevin sat with him, "haha, nae Dongho-yah! don't worry, we'll be over with this recording very soon." the older said smiling widely then patted the younger one at the back..

It really has been a tiring day for them, they went to recording in the morning, had to attend a fanmeet, then go to recording again..

Eli joined the maknae liners, "aigoo, my back hurts.." then leading his back to Kevin's direction..

"haha..aww..ok ok.." the brunette angel understood what the older one mean, so he started massaging his shoulders and his back..

"that looks great and good for me! can i join?! after Eli?!" Kiseop suddenly appeared..

"oh, don't forget me too.! i really was worked out this day!" Hoon came in and sat beside Eli, even before Kiseop could.

"yaah! hyung! i was here first!" the red-haired ulzzang tried to pull the lead vocals out of his seat.

"haha.. hey guys, stop it will you! don't worry,  there's enough room for everyone!" Kevin  exclaimed amused by the older members, fighting for his massage!

"yes.! there'll be enough room if Kevin hyung and I are going out!" Dongho blurted in then suddenly grabs the angel's hand "Let's go hyungnim! palli!"

The older members were shocked! "yaaahh! bring Kevin back! we're not yet through! Dongho-yaa!"

Their faint shoutings were of no use however because the maknae had already ran off with their therapist!

Dongho led Kevin to a nearby cafe.. "hei, what's that for?!" the older one asked, eyebrows-raised.

"aigoo, have you seen their faces hyung?! you should have seen?! haha. they were so desperate to be massaged. aish.. if you had done that, then you wouln't have any rest anymore, right?" the maknae exclaimed with laughing expression though still out of breath..

the angel was rather amused and really felt the concern of the youngest member..but he hid his amusement and scolded him, "but you stil shoudn't have done that?! what would the hyungs think?! that i'm that lazy enough to run away with you just to avoid massaging them.. they are tired, Dongho!"

"aishh..YOU are Tired too, hyung! and you should get rest too! i wouldn't want you to be sick because-, cause---" The maknae's smile left his face, then looked away..

"what?! because what Dongho?!"

the maknae faced the older, "Because Without you, no one is going to wake me up! and massage me and help mw with my school works! the other hyungs can't do that, you know!"

the angel couldn't hide his amusement anymore, "haha.. what?! you, really-" he messed the younger's hai..

"yaahh.. hyung.! that took an hour to fix! aish.."

"haha..wanna have some ice cream before going back to the studio?"

The black-haired maknae's face lit up.."ok ok! let's go!"