Someday ^_^

-Manila-

So there, a couple of months had passed already, and as Katie had knew it, she wasn't able to attend the Kpop Convention and the 4th Kiss Gathering.. she doesn't have any tickets for the DKFC too, which is already coming up! and the UKiss fan meet and greet is tomorrow!.. all her hopes had dried up.. everything related to meeting UKiss is gone! she doesn't know what to do.

This day, she accomplished her usual routine in the morning. She didn't feel right. She wanted to go to class, but there is some urge leading her to another path. Instead of her school uniform, she wore her purple blouse, a pink plaid fly-away just above the knee skirt, and white strappy sandals.. Then took out her pink UKiss backpack, where she placed her valuable UKiss stuff [UKiss notebooks, diary, albums].. placed a pink clip with studded diamonds on her shoulder-length hair, put on some face powder and eyeliner, then headed out of the house.

She has nowhere to go. she's just following where her feet will lead her. She rode on a jeep, then on a multicab, then went inside a very large cellar, wherein people went in and out of botiques, restos, stores and many others. While some people have directions, she is one of those who has no certain place to go and specific thing to do.

As she was walking towards the exit of the mall, she felt an urge to turn back. The feeling was so strong that she did stepped back, then as she was turning around, suddenly, *thugggg*..

-Seoul-

"woah! i really can't believe I am going back to the Philippines after more than two years already!" Soohyun suddenly exclaimed breaking the defeaning silence in the room.

"oh, is it really beautiful there?" Hoon, who just joined the group in early 2011 asked.

"And are the ladies as pretty as Dara noona?" AJ's curiousity arise, making the others chuckle.

"haha. you should see it for yourself!" blondie Eli said, winking at AJ.

"yeah! you'll love it there! im getting excited already! angel-faced Kevin eagerly exclaimed packing his stuffs in orderly manner.

"hei, where's Kiseop?", asked the leader.

"Probably calling his mom. You know, saying good byes and all! Such a sweet guy huh?! Eli said , talking about the red-haired main dancer of the group.

"uhmmm...hyungnim, what do you think looks much better, the pink shirt or the blue one??", asked Dongho, talking to no one in particular. "Do these white jeans look good on me?"

Nobody seems to care about the maknae's whinnings. Everyone is busy with their own worlds. Noticing that no one is paying any attention to him at all, the maknae murmured, "Someday, you'll soon regret not listening to me! hmft!" then continued on fixing his stuff..

The members were then disturbed in their own doings when manager hyung suddenly bolted in, "Ok guys, finish that now and we're heading to the airport in 5 minutes."