one

"Oh, shut up Violet!" Your best friend, Giselle shouts as she playfully hits you in the arm.

"He so doesn't like me! I've got a boyfriend anyway," she says, turning her nose up to the sky and closing her eyes.

"Okay, okay fine," I paused. "But if he asks you out I'm allowed to rub it in your face that I was right." She rolled her eyes at me.

"I mean he's not going to, but fine whatever," I smiled. There's a new boy at our school who was checking G out. His name is Luke and I don't know, he's kind of cute but he's not my type.

"I'll be right back," I say getting up and walking over to the glass door.

"Hold up, I'm coming with you" She hops up and jogs over to me. I slid the door open and stepped onto the balcony. I pulled a cigarette out of the box and lit the end. Giselle took one too and stopped for a moment before she lit it.

"But, do you think he's cute?" She scrunched her eyebrows together as she looked over to me. As I started to answer she interrupted me.

"Wait, what am I talking about, I've got a boyfriend!" She snaps, looking quite annoyed with herself. "Doesn't mean you couldn't do with a new one though" I mumble, with honesty. She glared at me as she took a drag of her cigarette. "What do you mean by that? I love Ed." I raised my eyebrows at her. "You sure about that? I wouldn't after what he did to you,"

She sighed. "Yeah, but uhm.." She looked over the edge of the railing. "It wasn't that bad" I tapped the end of the cigarette to get rid of the ash.

"No, no, you're right! Fucking your sister really wasn't that bad." She looked down. I felt bad after saying that.

"Oh G, I'm sorry I didn't -" She cut me off. "No you're right! I can't believe he did that, I guess I've been trying to put it away and ignore it this whole time. I see the way he looks at her, theres no doubt that he'd do it again if he had the chance." A tear rolled down her cheek.

I put my cigarette out and stood up. "Come on, lets go inside and talk about how hot Evan Peters is." A smile creeped onto her face. I put my hand out to take her in.

"Okay, but wait," she said, stopping in the door. "What is it?" I looked at her to see her smile fading.

"I really need to pee first"

-

wow i never really thought I'd get around to uploading the first chapter, well i hope you enjoyed it my loves, please give me feedback:)

-Ellie x