Chapter 3: The Awakening

Y/N POV

Ughhh... Where am I? Or how did I got here? Is this heaven? No! Y/N Ketchum snap out of it! Stop asking questions to yourself and try to get up. I tried getting up in this... well I guess white void you can say. That really doesn't explain where I am. Just a white void with some pillars. I check my arms and legs and they turned out to be fully healed. But... wait why can't I remember anything? I remember so little... I need to find someone or in fact anything at all to help me.

???: Ahhh, you're awake!

A god like voice stopped me from what I was doing. Although I wasn't really going to do anything, I'm still not taking any chances. I turned around to see what I've thought I've never imagine. The most powerful Pokémon of all in my eyes. Arceus... It's really right here and in front of me.

Arceus: I see you're speechless

Y/N: No... is this a dream?

Arceus: I can assure you Chosen One that it is not a dream.

Y/N: No way... But if you're here then this is...

Arceus: Yup. This is the Hall of Origin my friend.

So that's where I am! The Hall of Origin! So I'm assuming that Arceus teleported me here, but it doesn't explain why I'm here. I mean, don't get me wrong it's kinda cool to be here. I kinda keep all of this to myself since I know that Arceus would answer all my questions.

Y/N: Well, it's nice meeting you lord Arceus. But this doesn't explain much, like what's the purpose of me being here.

Arceus: Well, can you remember anything at all? As in what happened to you?

I paused for a moment to think for a minute. Umm... well I can remember Ash and Kaitlin and Delia! But I also remember my... oh no... My eyes widen as I now remember everything. Arceus saw my expression, knowing that I just realized everything that has happened for... Wait how long have I been here!?

Y/N: How long? How long have I been here?

Arceus: You've been in a coma for 5 years Y/N...

5 Years! I'm sorry but 5 YEARS!!! But how? Was that accident really that bad? There's so many questions and I'm so confused. I feel a tear forming but I quickly wipe it away. I was looking down for the rest of the convo.

Y/N: So my Dad is dead?

Arceus: *Sigh* Unfortunately yes... I'm sorry...

Y/N: And what of everyone else?

Arceus: Everyone that you know and love was devastated of your death. The death really affected Ash and Kaitlin but as of today, they are doing much better.

Y/N: That's good. But you called me the Chosen One?

Arceus: Ahh Yes! It was I and the other mystical Pokémon that revived and healed you. Yes you had died but before Officer Jenny or anyone found your body, I teleported you here and we were able to heal your scars as well as reviving you.

So I have died... Wow, that's really a lot to take in. But now I'm alive and Arceus calling me the Chosen One. Which I haven't ask yet but I will later. I just need some time to think of what to say next. But I think there's really one thing to say.

Y/N: So, I'm the Chosen One?

Arceus: Yes, Ash is too dense and Kaitlin would be the Chosen One but since Team Rocket targeted you, it makes sense to choose you.

Y/N: True, I remember the accident pretty well now. So, what am I able to do for you?

Arceus: Well, let me explain. Firstly I don't like humans because they always put themselves first and not Pokémon. But you and the Ketchums are an exception. There's a threat that's coming soon and you the only one that can stop it.

Y/N: Whoa... A threat that I can only stop? But I just awakened and this just feels a lot of pressure.

Arceus: I understand how you feel, believe me. When I saw Ash and Kaitlin's faces of sadness, it really hurt me as well because you're actually here and not dead. But please, if we don't stop them then all is lost.

Hmm... Arceus has a point. This could be my second chance. If I help Arceus by defeating whomever it is, then maybe my life can go back to normal. But then, that does mean I won't be able to see them for a while. Kaitlin... Ash... I made my decision.

Y/N: Alright! I'll help you my lord!

Arceus: Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me and all the Pokémon.

Y/N: Of course, like you said you hate humans but I care for Pokémon more than my whole life. And I ain't backing down from this threat no matter how dangerous it is, no way!

Arceus seems happy with what I said. I can tell that he really need help. And well I can't say no to like the God of All Pokémon. But there still a lot of questions for this journey.

Y/N: So how are we gonna do this? Since I'm here at the Hall of Origin, I'm guessing that all the Legendary and Mystical Pokémon here are busy with their duties or something like that. And I can't tell my friends about this because that just makes this situation more difficult.

Arceus: Hmm... it's true that they are taking care of their own business. And bringing up humans in the situation could make this more difficult. But I have an idea that could work.

Y/N: How?

Arceus: You see, there's a Jolteon currently in the Professor's Lab in Torren. But this Jolteon has immense power, that even I couldn't explain. Torren is an extremely hidden region, but I'm able to teleport you there. Maybe you can unlock her full potential.

An Jolteon? With immense power even he can't explain? I mean I know a lot about Jolteons but this one definitely sounds different.

Y/N: How would I know Jolteon would come to me?

Arceus: You'll know. Jolteon never went with anyone because she didn't see anyone that interest her.

Y/N: Well... I'm ready when you are!

Arceus: Perfect! Your first task is to get this Jolteon and somehow unlock her secret powers. Like I said, I don't know what it is but it could be ANYTHING. I will teleport you to Torren when you are ready.

Y/N: *chuckles* For being my first task, it already feels too much for me.

Arceus: Don't be nervous Chosen One. I know it's a lot to take in but I have faith in you. However please don't take too long, we need to go as quickly as possible.

Y/N: Yes, Lord Arceus. I'm ready to go.

Arceus: Alright! Good luck and be careful please.

I nodded at Arceus as he begins to form a portal. At first I get nervous from all this pressure but I quickly shook it off. Like Arceus said if I don't do this, then this world will be destroy. For Pokémon and Humans. I entered the portal, being teleported to Torren. I have to move quickly, time is not on my side.

Meanwhile

???: Alright! Here we are! We have arrived in Altomore!

A/N: Hey everyone, I hope y'all are enjoying this so far. Sorry it took me a while to get you in the book. But now the next chapter is gonna show your POV as well as Ash's. It might not make sense but you'll know when I update it. Okay that's it for now, I'll see you later!