Chapter 5: The Enemy + The Change

Continuing from Last Chapter

Y/N POV

Arceus: Well... Remember the meeting that I had?

Y/N: Yeah, what was that all about.

Arceus: Me and the other Legendary Pokemon were talking about the enemy, Team Perfection

Y/N: Team Perfection?

Arceus: Yes, Perfection is a cult that wants to obtain the "Perfect Pokémon"

Y/N: The Perfect Pokémon?

Arceus: Yeah, although I don't know what it is, Perfection is not like the other cults, they experiment Pokémon to gain and obtain greater power.

Y/N: That's horrible!

Arceus: Yeah, we figured out that Team Perfection is targeting 5 Pokémon. The only problem is we only know four of them.

Y/N: Alright where do we start?

Arceus: Well we need to head to Holon Lake.

Y/N: Holon Lake...

I take off my backpack and look through to grab a map of Torren. Me and Jolteon look through the map to find this Holon Lake. There are a lot of locations and places here in Torren, must be a big region. Probably a reason why the Torren Region is so hidden. I notice how far away Holon Lake is from Telnor Town. I notice the sky going dark so I return Jolteon back into her Pokeball since she looks tired from being excited.

Y/N: Argh, it's almost nighttime too. I lost track of time.

Arceus: Don't worry, I'll teleport you to the Pokémon Center in Holon Lake. We'll continue tomorrow.

Arceus made a portal right in front of me and I went in before anyone would notice. The Pokémon Center was now in front of me and I went in to ask Nurse Joy for a room to stay. She give me a key to a room. I didn't notice how tired I was so when I lock the door, I immediately fell asleep as soon as I made contact with the bed.

The Next Day

I woke up a bit earlier than I used too. Looks like 6 in the morning based on the sky. I get myself awake and ready for the day. Arceus said that the enemy would be here. And that they're looking for specific Pokémon. I left the Pokémon Center, giving the room key to Blissey. Now where could they be?

Arceus: Y/N, I'm sorry to tell you this. But you gonna have to do this on your own. Something has caught my attention and I need to investigate.

Y/N: It's okay! Don't worry, leave it all to me!

Arceus: Alright! You can do this.

Well, looks like I'm on my own. And on my first mission too? That's just great if you ask me. But I wondered what is it that got Arceus's attention? Hope it doesn't affect anything with what I'm dealing with.

Meanwhile

Kaitlin's POV

It's been a whole day since that weird incident. Ash still hasn't woke up from whatever the Soul Dew did to him. Pikachu, Snivy, and I are worried about him. But Latias looks worried the most, she feels like all of this is her fault although I keep telling her it's not. Lorenzo and Bianca have been watching over and taking care of him, while the rest of us just wait since we have no idea what to do.

Latias: This is all my fault... if only I can protect him

Kaitlin: It's not your fault Latias... There was nothing you could do.

Latia: Yeah but still...

Pikachu: Pika! Pika-Pika (Don't worry! Ash is tough, he'll be awake in no time!)

Snivy: Snivy! Snivy-Snivy! (Pikachu's right. We have to stay calm.)

As soon as Snivy finishes her sentence, a sudden light appears outside of the house. The light was so bright that everyone had to cover their eyes. The light died down a bit so I was able to get my eyes open for a bit. Then stood what i never thought I would see. Lord Arceus himself. I ran outside of the house to meet with Lord Arceus himself. Latias, Pikachu and Snivy were right behind her.

Kaitlin: Arceus? Is that you?

Arceus: Hello Kaitlin, u grown since the last time we met. As well as Ash and Pikachu.

Pika: Pika! (Hello!)

Snivy: Snivy-Snivy! (It's nice to meet you Lord.)

Arceus: Of course.

Latias: Lord Arceus please! Do you know what happened to Ash?

Arceus: Yes I do actually.

Everyone: Really!?

Arceus: Yes, let me explain...

A/N: Hehe Cliffhanger sorry. But thank you so much for 100 reads. Updates might take me longer than I anticipated but I'll do my best. Anyways hope you all have a good day/night