Chapter 7- Changes

Continuing from Last Chapter

Y/N POV

We are now back into the Hall of Origin and I was really glad I met Kaitlin. Kaitlin is like the most trustworthy person I know. Jolteon seems a bit shaken up. Probably cause of what she's heard when she's with Arceus. I should probably ask Arceus if Ash is gonna be okay.

Y/N: Hey Arceus? What is the Soul Dew?

Arceus: The Soul Dew is basically what protects and keeps this city alive. There's a lot of other functions the Soul Dew does but it's mainly to protect the city.

Y/N: Ahh I see... and what of Ash.

Arceus: Well, you already know that Ash is gonna turn into a Latios.

Y/N: Yeah... which gonna make this a lot tougher...

Arceus: What you mean?

Y/N: That guy Taen, he said that he and Perfection are to find the "perfect" Pokémon. I don't know what that is, but I feel like if they see Ash... they definitely gonna go for him.

Arceus: You're right... A human being that can turn into a Pokémon, they likely gonna go for him.

Y/N: Which means Ash has a target on his back.

Arceus: Stopping this threat is now gonna be complicated... We need to be very careful.

I responded with a nod as I just thought of something. That base in Holon Lake, we left after Zebstrika tried to hit us with a Wild Charge. After that, we were teleported here. It most likely they left since we have Delta Magmortar now.

Y/N: Hey Arceus? Can u send me back to Holon Lake?

Arceus: Oh? What for may I ask?

Y/N: I want to check their base, to see if I can get any clues at all.

Arceus: Of course, I'll send you there immediately.

Arceus makes a portal in front of me and me and Jolteon walked right in. We are now inside of this Perfection Base. Actually we are right where we were. I remember the chains that hang Delta Magmortar. And there were some cracks on the floor I remember from my battle with Taen.

Arceus: So what are you looking for exactly?

Y/N: Anything at all, anything that looks important to the Perfection Cult.

Arceus: All right, well I'll leave you to it. Contact me when you're done.

And with that it's time to search. I sent out my Delta Magmortar to help search for anything. We check out what I'm assuming is the main room. We check in and behind the drawers, well actually there's literally just drawers hehe. I mean there's a table with a bunch of crumpled paper. Nothing very interesting written in the papers except for the name Reukra. I hear Jolteon shouting, getting our attention. Probably found something that could be useful for us. Me and Delta Magmortar head over to where Jolteon was and there was a rusty door. I check the rusty door and it couldn't open.

Y/N: Good job Jolteon. Magmortar, use Hydro Pump please.

Me and Jolteon step back as Magmortar use a Hydro Punp on the door. The door was sent flying, crashing through the wall. It was really dark but thankfully there was a light switch that actually works! I turned the light switch on and there were a couple of things here. Actually, I don't know what these are but they look like orbs. They definitely don't look like mega stones or key stones. They're in a nice black case