OC:1

Name: Kyle Tenebris (Tenebris is darkness in Latin.)
Species: Mortal
Type of mortal: Is what you could call a mutant or a meta-human. Can see through the mist(clear sighted.)
Edit: fatal flaw: empathy. He shows so much empathy to everyone even some of his enemies. He always wants to know what their side of the story is.
Age: 17
Abilities: lighting(can form almost anything out of light like a sword, bow and arrows, and even wings. Is immune to most lighting besides Zeus master bolt.)light (being able to see in ultraviolet light and things like that,as well being able to blind people or make light pass through him making him invisible.), speed.
Edit: I'm giving Kyle the ability to turn into a wolf. Idk why but I want to. So his wolf form is a dark brown wolf that is quite big. And his wolf is named Lucifer.
Weapons: likes to use 2 lighting swords that can form a staff if connected, bow and arrows (Celestial bronze arrows and bow), Sometimes uses lighting guns, also use lighting (lighting is a blue color mostly but can be yellow),
Knives(also Celestial bronze.), super speed,and light.

Looks:
(Physical)
White skin, Golden eyes (no not Kronos) that start to turn blue and crackle with electricity when he uses his powers, a short messy brown hair, around 6'5 in height,has tons of scars covering body,and has lighting wings.( keeps them hidden most of the time unless he's at anyone of the camp or if he is around monsters and half bloods.

(Clothing)
A dark blue t-shirt with green highlights, dark blue shorts, ( not going to mention boxers), white socks, same color sneakers as shirt, 2 identical bracelets 1 on each arm(2 of his knives), a lego bow hanging on his arm ( his bow), a lego quiver on his arm as well(his arrows),and pencil hanging from his shirt(another knife).

Personality:
Has ADHD so has trouble focusing and mind wanders a lot, smart, kind, fatal flaw is empathy,can cause massive damage if angered too much, likes to joke around. Hides feelings well, and hides past.
Edit: also he is feels like he never fits in to anything. And is super self conscious.

Background:
Early life:
born in Boston in November 20,1993his parents died when he was 5 at his birthday party, he started to run and found a baby drakon and managed to tame it naming it: spitter made to camp half blood at age 12. He had arrived only hours before Percy Jackson had.
Second titan war:
After the start of the titan war he was sent to spy on Kronos. He was found and captured early on and before he could send any information back to the gods. He would spend the rest of the war on Mount Othrys till the Romans dressed him in their assault.
Second giant war:
He would remain at camp Jupiter for a while and eventually see Percy Jackson stumble their. He would be unable to talk to him till after he got his memories back.He would then be sent on another scouting run. He would end up trapped in Tartarus but Would end up using his invisibility. He would have a small encounter with Tartarus (the being) he would escape soon after. He would then  head back to camp half blood after. He would fight in the final battle.

Magnus chase: After the giant war he would go back to his home town Boston. There he would witness Magnus change and a few of his friends . Later he would go up the man and ask to talk. After a few months of nothingness people would start asking why he had not been claimed yet and he would say he doesn't know. Eventually he would get a quest to hunt down a whole lot of monsters gathering in one area.
He would bring along 2 fellow unclaimed people: his friend Hunter bright-star and his crush and hunter's sister,Luna bright-star.
After the success of the quest the 3 would be found out to be mortals with abilities and Luna and Kyle would begin to date.

The start of a new camp:
After a few weeks Kyle would begin to ask the gods for a new camp for all mythological good things. After a full year (don't question it. If everyone helps it might just work) a camp just outside Denver Colorado would be formed. The camp would be know as camp hero and would have portals that weren't to Manhattan, Boston, and every where worse where the god had influence. It also could connect to the 9 realms. All of the Demi gods would be placed into big cabins based on their godly parent. They would also be placed into a cohort.
There is also a cabin for the outcasts (mortals with powers). There is also a city and homes for everyone.
Edit: so I'm going with this that sally and Paul adopted him. So yea he's basically Percy's brother.

A.N:
Hello everyone please tell me how you like my first OC and my slight fanfic. I will try and update as best as I can but I will try and get an update at least twice a month. By the way if any of you would like to use any of my OCs or camp hero in a fanfic just let me know and mention me in said fanfic.

Do you have any OCs? If so I would love to hear about them.

Edit: hey guys as you can see I edited this slightly.

Edit: so this character is highly based off me.