🔥❤️Monster Romance Results❤️🔥

Congratulations to you all!Each and every one of you all had amazing books that I had the hardest time putting down!

Each and every one of you all had amazing books that I had the hardest time putting down!

You all did so well and I recommend each and every one of your books, BUT (The dreaded but) I had to buck up and choose.

3rd Place-

Mellifluous by  shipsaremything Total: 95/100

Mellifluous by shipsaremything
Total: 95/100

Beautiful, addicting, tense, heated, all of the many things I look for in a romantic book. I absolutely loved it from the start! Your writing flows smoothly and I forget I'm even reading which makes for amazing work! Great Job!

The romantic tension is there from a start, immediately thrown into the romantic world of Harry and Amelia. However in part two a very different story begins to brew, something.. darker.

2nd Place-

Hatched by  user17450679 Total - 96/100

Hatched by user17450679
Total - 96/100

I swear, this was just like reading a movie. The descriptions were beautiful and so perfectly done.  One day, I bet this will end up being on the big screen and I definitely recommend you enter this into the Watty's. 

The mystery starts from the beginning when a young boy is attacked on the beach, a prelude to the investigation our two main stars are about to investigate.  Both characters are so easily loved from the start and the story itself pulls you in and forces you to turn the following page until you realize you're up way past your bedtime.

Romance takes a little while to arrive, teasing a bit of romantic tension with another character which you get the feeling is not the one. But when our main hunk collides with our star girl, you just know it's an instant attraction & bound to start a fire.

Fantastic read!

Last but not in any means least,

1st Place-

How to Kill a Vampire by  MichelleManisha Total - 98/100

How to Kill a Vampire by MichelleManisha
Total - 98/100

This book is absolutely addicting, forcing you to turn page after page and keeping you awake at night because you just HAVE to know what happens next. The concept and idea are so unique that I couldn't help but be intrigued from the start.  I absolutely love this book!

Our sexy headstrong assassin, Biella, finds herself in the middle of a vampires kingdom after she falls through a portal in the middle of a mission.

The romance factor is a slow but hot burn and despite her reluctance to show any kind of weakness, you secretly hope that she'll finally let her guard down for Rogan. Their conversations are anything but boring, they're constantly combating each other, both sides refusing to back down, but ultimately Rogan holds the power and her feelings for him are undeniable, even for her.

For all the other amazing books in this category:

Keep writing! Each and every single one of these books were AWESOME! You have no idea how difficult it was to judge this category, all of you are incredibly talented. Keep writing, never give up, make some edits & get back in the game for Part 2 of World of Romance which will inevitably happen.

Here are some Honorable Mentions,

The Metamorphs by MissT50
The descriptions are fantastic! You can easily visualize the characters and the scenes which helps you forget you're reading.  The romantic tension is there from the start, James is infatuated with Georgia, his new boss's daughter.  There's something oddly unique about her and the writer is perfect at describing how there's something a bit off about this family and the property which makes you curiously continue reading and unable to stop.

A Dark Love Story by Shai_003
I love that this book has a nostalgic Twilight feeling.  At first, you think it's just going to be a twilight fan-fiction, but she ends up making it much more interesting than that. A few twisted backstories reveal them-selves making it a very dark love story indeed, along with a heck of a lot of romantic tension. Fantastic book & great concept!

The Golden Seal by FParungao
The description itself forces you to open the book & get started reading.  Very interesting concept, Donadieu is the son of a fallen angel and lives on earth as an agent of hell.  If that doesn't get you opening the book to see what's inside, I don't know what will. Beautiful original artwork is on every page.

Possible Second Chance by NxnsxgnorsDxmon
The skilled reader will surely enjoy this masterpiece. It's an eerie romance which isn't devoid of tension and sexuality, quite the opposite in fact. The custom graphics catch your eye with every turn and the beautiful descriptions keep your mind occupied with visuals.