4: Miss You

Eun Sang's POV:
I sat up from my bed. I stretched my arms to the sky then dropped my arms, I hopped out of bed and head to the restroom to change and get ready.

As I was brushing my teeth the memory for last night came to my mind

"Eun Sang, why did you break up with me?" I sighed

"I thought you hated our relationship Myungsoo, so I decided to."
He sighed.

"Let's get back together, How can Sehun cheat on a girl like you??"

I turned behind Myungsoo and my eyes widened when I saw Sehun on the ground crying. What's this feeling? Worry? Saddness? What? I kinda felt bad for him. Should I go to him?? Noo!!! He cheated on you!!

I sighed and continued to brush my teeth, but the way he cried and his face was pale and had tears all over.... ottoke?

I went out the restroom and got into some clothes I found.

As I walked into school I saw Sehun taking books from his locker, I sighed and walked past him. I felt a touch on my wrist and..... Sehun??? "W-what??" He stared into my eyes making me shiver. "I know this isn't you Eun Sang, I know you. Your sweet, kind, and doesn't wear black clothes! Stop this please!" My eyes widened really wide. (A/N: not as wide as D.O's eyes!!)

"Go away from me!" I tried going away but his touch on my wrist tightened. He looked up and looked behind me, I turned too and saw Myungsoo standing there... "Let her go!" He shook his head and my eyes widened. "Now!!!" Myungsoo grabbed his hand and jerked it off my wrist. Myungsoo grabbed my hand taking me to class. I turned behind me and saw him run away. He ran fast away. I wanted to run after him so I did. I took my hand out of Myungsoo's touch and ran after him. "Sehun!! Sehun!!" I ran to the school garden and I saw him sitting on a bench.

He was talking to himself. I hid behind a tree and listened...

"Eun Sanggie..... I didn't do this... Myungsoo did!!! He made me date his freaking sister to get you back!!" Is that true??

"He's not the good one! Do you see me struggling, and how weak I am?? I haven't even been eating!" All the cries I heard was heartbreaking. There was something else he said, making my heart soften.

"Eun Sang, I want you back...."

A/N<><><<<<
Late update!! Sorry to interrupt the people sleeping.. good night!!