1: Change

Dedicated to my awesome friend and cousins: andrea0123456 Ana_the_Wizard awesome_panda_dog
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eun Sang's POV:
I cried all day and all night.
He cheated on me?? No way!! I sat up from bed and threw my clock at the ground. Don't need that clock anymore! I freaking hate that guy now!! I should just rest in bed today. School sucks. I decided to not sleep and be active, I got to my makeup desk and applied dark mascara and black eyeshadow around my eyes.

Oh Sehun, you are the one who changed me. My Ex- Boyfriend

A tear fell out my eye ruining my makeup. 'Stupid tears!' I redid it and placed on a black shirt and black jacket that was made from leather. Pants that was black and black boots. My hair was straightened and brown highlights at the bottom. I looked at the mirror, 'Wow, never knew I can be that gangster!' I laughed and touched the mirror, 'but it feels w-weird... 'stop thinking that Eun Sang!' I head out the door passing my parents wide eyes. I don't care, I wanna have some fun.

I was at the mall walking around annoying all the whispers and eyes at me, 'this feels nice....' I glared at all of them making them step back. Nice trick! I walked and bought more 'cool' clothes and walked out. I sat in a chair placing my stuff down, I wondered what to do.
If you want your ex to come back... what do you do??
•Kidnap him [NO]
•Follow him [NO]
Then I placed one more Idea on the list....
•Forget him [YES]

Sehun's POV:
I never heard from Eun Sang since last night... hmm I walked inside my dorm and saw the hyungs all asleep. I suggest I should shower. I went to the shower and washed up. After that I fell on my bed and closed my eyes.. they were so sore. I sighed and grabbed my phone and scrolled down the texts me and Eun Sang had.

'Yeobo let's walk in the snow!!' This was last night.
'Yes Sehunnie!'
'Are you asleep now?'
'Im going to right now'
'kk bye Eun Sanggie!'
'Bye bye jagi!'
The last text was a few hours ago... hm I didn't see this... but it said....
'Sehun, let's break up...'

A/N:
SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE!!!!