Characters!

Ok so I'm introducing the characters here cause i feel like it ok? So just deal with it lol. Thanks to all the people actually reading this story, it means so much to me!

Song- Homeotwn Smile, nightcore version, great song- loop button + this song= true love

Vincent (Springtrap, not the Purple guy)-

Age- 16 

Birthday- 3rd May 2004

Height- 6 ft

Looks- Grey/Silver eyes, olive brown hair that reaches to his shoulders, rabbit ears and tail. One ear is cut to about 2/3 length, which happened when he was 9 (Story for another time, my lovelies).

About- He lived with both parents until he was 6, then he went with his Dad who abused him. He has two brothers whom which he loves dearly- Ben (Toy Bonnie) and Bonnie. He tries to stay happy and strong because he feels like if he isn't, he's letting down everyone by not being what they expect him to be. He doesn't know his sexuality, although he thinks he's asexual- not interested in a relationship- and wants to stay like that (sure Springy, sure). He doesn't like to show his feelings all that much and has built "walls" to shut himself off from everyone because he believes that caring, or having friends, will give him something to lose, a weakness. he's very protective of his brothers. Suffers from depression too. :c

Gabriel (Goldie)-

Age- 15 turning 16

Birthday- 17th October 2004

Height- 5'6 ft

Looks- Shortish golden blonde hair, dark brown, almost black eyes with a white pupil, bear ears and tail.

About- Gabriel goes by Goldie, and hates it when anyone calls him by his real name, last time it happened, the person ended up on the floor with a blood nose. He has one brother, Freddy, who is 17, and is very protective of his younger brother. Goldie is bisexual, and wants to be everything for everyone, he is kind, and quite happy with himself. He tries his best in school, and the teachers like him, but not to the point that he's a teachers pet. He has few friends, who he would do anything for and he prefers not to be noticed or the centre of attention.

Alex (Lee)-

Age- 16

Birthday- 19 February 2005

Height- 5'4 ft

Looks- Dark brown hair with navy blue ends that covers one eye and is shaved to the head on the other side, wolf ears and tail, one of his eyes is green, the other is hazel.

About- Lee's real name is actually Alex, but hates being called this, so gets called by his middle name instead, which is (You guessed it!) Lee. His parents fight a lot, but they love him, he's an only child, but wishes he had siblings. His sexuality is gay, and he knows it, but he hasn't come out to his parents yet, and isn't planning on it, because they don't support LGBT+ rights. He tries to cover up his feeling for anyone if he get's them. He doesn't like making friends, has never dated, and has social anxiety. He has a hard life, but tries to be happy, more to convince himself then other people that he's okay. 

Fredrick (Freddy)-

Age- 17

Birthday- 2nd June 2003

Height- 6 ft

Looks- Dark brown hair, bear ears and tail, ice blue eyes.

About- Fredrick, better known as Freddy, is Goldie's older brother, and he loves Goldie very much, even if he doesn't show it. His closest friends are Connor (Foxy), Bartholomuel (Bonnie) and Charlie (Chica). He likes to sing, and is very good at it too, but he only sings in front of his friends, and reluctantly, for that matter. 

Connor (Foxy)-

Age- 16 turning 17

Birthday- 24 November 2003

Height- 5'9 ft

Looks- Redish orange hair, freckles, yellow eyes with a scar through one, fox ears and tail.

About- Foxy is an only child, and wants to stay like that. He isn't popular, although all the girls want him, he's handsome, to the point where it's almost scary, and he knows it. The only things stopping him from dating anyone is the fact that he has a huge crush on- *slaps self* ya know what, I'm not telling you! haha lol you'll never know until i feel like telling you :P- He's sporty, and is very fast. He actually plays a musical instrument but I'm not telling you which one cause it's adorable and when you find you'll know what i mean.

Bartholomuel (Bonnie)-

Age- 16 turning 17

Birthday- 12th July 2003

Height- 5'6 (and a bit) ft

Looks- Bonnie has blueish purple hair , his eyes are a soft red colour and he has bunny ears and tail.

About- Bartholomuel goes by Bonnie, and everyone calls him that, which is fair cause I mean 1- It's a long name and 2- I mean, c'mon Bartholomuel, who comes up with a name like that (Yes I know I'm the one writing this story, stop breaking the fourth wall ok?) He plays guitar, and loves rock songs, he sings sometimes, but only when nobody can hear him. (so he thinks) His sexuality is unknown so far, and he hasn't dated. He was 7 when Springtrap left, and so he remembers it well, and he has had Depression ever since then. He thinks it's his responsibility to look after his two younger brothers, Ben (Toy Bonnie) and Springtrap.

Charlie (Chica)-

Age- 16 turning 17

Birthday- 8th October 2003

Height- 5'2 ft

Looks- Long, blonde hair, which she usually wears in braids, violet eyes, Chica isn't part animal as far as anyone knows.

About- Chica is popular, but not by her choice, boys are constantly pining after her because she's beautiful. And she hates it, girls hate her because of it, and she has a massive crush on Freddy, and they're dating. Freddy and Chica got set up by Bonnie and Foxy when they were younger, and they've been dating ever since.

Ben (Toy Bonnie)-

Age- 13

Birthday- 29 April 2007

Height- 5'1 ft

Looks- Ben has sky blue hair that he was born with, and vivid green eyes, he has freckles all over his face, and has rabbit ears and tail.

About- Ben was 3 when Spring left with his Dad, so he doesn't remember it. But he knows he had two brothers, and that one was taken away from him. He love his family very much, and his friends. He's a quiet boy, and doesn't like to be noticed, he's shy. His sexuality is unknown, he's pretty sure he's straight.

So that's pretty much all the most important characters, although there is ONE more, but I'm not introducing him/her now... Don't worry, you'll meet them soon enough. 

Anyway thanks to all of you, comment about my writing style, I'd love constructive feedback or something, also I need to know, would you guys like smut in this, I mean, I'm probably gonna do some, but like, I won't if you don't want, so just, say and I'll adapt or something lol.

Cya in the chapters guys <3