The transfer

Bloom POV

I and Flora packing our luggage when Griselda came in asking us to report at Faragonda's office. "What could it be now? It's just the start of holidays" said Flora. "Don't know, let's go and see". I went out to find the rest of the winx at the door.
We went into the office to find a very troubled Faragonda. "Is anything wrong" I asked her.

"No, its just I have a mission for you girls" she said.

"Mission? But it's the start of holi_ " Stella said but couldn't complete as Musa cut her
"What is it? We are ready for anything".
"That's my girls" said Faragonda with a smile.

"Well see this guy over here?" she said pointing towards a picture in the newspaper. I looked at it and the person in there seemed as if he was escaped from the jail. 'Wanted. Sirius Black' was written below the picture. "Sirius Black?Huh" I said aloud not realising.

"Yes, he is a mass murderer and has escaped from the prison of Azkaban"

"Azkaban? where is it" Tecna asked.

"On earth. It's it the place where most dangerous wizards are kept"

"Like Omega dimension"

"Yes, and he is a supporter of Lord Voldemort. Lord Voldemort has somehow managed to know about our magic dimension and is planning to attack us" Faragonda said in a very serious tone"So I need you girls to go to earth and straiten up the things"

(Three hours later)

So everything's packed. We are all going to stay on earth for the year and the boys are coming with us too. It turns out that we are going to study at Hogwarts, a wizarding school run by Faragonda's old friend Dumbledore. And this summer we are going to stay at Leaky Cauldron.

Thankyou for taking time to read my fanfiction. Hope you like it.❤❤☺