-

Tetsuya's first game in the fifth grade ended with a tie, and to not make everyone feel down, Tatsuya ended up treating Akari, Tetsuya, and Masashi to some Ramen (Akari and Masashi ended up sharing one ramen because one portion was too much for either).

It was an odd day, Akari recalled feeling neither happy nor that sad, and even if she could see the disappointment in Tetsuya's eyes, he told her one day that it was one of his favorite in his life.

It was a rainy evening when he said it, and Akari couldn't help the giggle escaping her lips. Their exams had just ended and so they both were walking home from school to where Tetsuya would usually practice with his league.

They were talking about how baseball changed their habit in the last three years, talking about how it probably made Tetsuya grew taller more quickly (he's as tall as Akari, now! Can you believe it!?), and how Akari's drawings were basically photographs, only black and white.

"I'm only good at at drawing people who are playing baseball, though," she frowned, pushing Tetsuya with her shoulder playfully.

"It's because I'm the muse of all your drawings," he said solemnly, irking Akari a little bit as she glared at him.

"There's nothing else to draw!" She whined. "I'm getting tired of just drawing balls and bats, you know. Besides, people are always more interesting to draw."

"Have you ever drawn me before?" Tetsuya asked, suddenly curious.

Akari raised an eyebrow, "Of course. I've drawn everyone in the league—even the ones I'm not friends with."

Tetsuya scoffed, chuckling in the process. "Your drawings are really good you know, Acchan. I bet you're going to be a famous painter when you grow up!"

Akari scrunched up her nose—being famous isn't something she really wanted. Sure, she would love to draw, but Akari was already having problems when people she doesn't know well talk to her, how is she going to face the public?

Ah—talking about being famous...

"Tecchan is getting pretty popular, huh..."

Tetsuya stopped in his tracks, an eyebrow raised as he stared at Akari. "Where did that come from?"

Akari shrugged her shoulders, lumping them as she paused her steps as well. "Everyone in school started talking about you, you know."

Tetsuya tilted his head, indicating that he didn't know and Akari groaned. "You're so dense. Like always, you are so dense."

He gave her a small grin, resuming his steps in silence before Akari decided to speak up again.

"Hey," she called out to which Tetsuya answered with a hum. "Can I call you Tetsuya-kun from now on?"

He stopped again, now his eyes narrowing filled with suspicion. "Why?"

"All the girls in class started calling you Tetsuya-kun, so..."

Tetsu grabbed Akari's shoulders, dramatically shaking her body until she could feel her soul practically evaporating. "ARE YOU EMBARRASSED!?" He demanded, tears welling in his eyes and Akari wanted to hit him for being too dramatic. "ARE YOU EMBARRASSED THAT YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH ME!?"

Akari slapped both her hands on his cheeks, causing him to stop shaking her abruptly. "No, stupid!"

She clinged on a pole when she felt like she was about to fall down, then turning her head quickly to glare at him.

"Then why—"

"Just because!" She frowned, "Don't cry! Gosh, Tecchan is such a cry baby! I'm only asking whether I can call you Tetsuya-kun or not!"

Tetsuya angrily wiped the tears from his eyes, though his gaze remained fierce as he stared at her.

"Fine!" He said, crossing his arms. "You can! B-but... Call me Tecchan in private, okay!?"

Akari narrowed her eyes.

"And I don't want to call you Akari-chan, I'll still call you Acchan!"

Akari tug the skin under her eye, tongue stuck out at him, "I hate you!"