~ Chapter Twenty One: First Date ~

~ Asuga ~

~ Sunday ~

I felt my eyes slowly open. I looked around to see my room, in the bright morning sun. I rolled over and realized that Oikawa was sleeping peacefully next to me. I smiled as I slowly got up and checked the clock on my bedside table. I sighed as I carefully got off my bed and went to the living room to check up on Lily. Her mom was going to be here at 10, so I had to make sure Oikawa was hidden in my room. As I approached the door I heard my bed creak. I looked over to see Oikawa sitting up, with a perplexed look painted across his face.

"Asuga-chan? Why are you leaving?"

Oikawa asked.

"I have to check on Lily, her mom will be picking her up in an hour. I need you to stay here for now. If her mom finds out that you stayed the night, she's gonna give me a whole lecture."

I said as I opened the door. I then exited and went to the living room to see Lily sitting wide awake on the couch watching Bananya.

"Did you sleep well?"

I asked. Lily looked at me and grinned.

"Yup! How did you and your boyyyyfrriiieeenndd sleep?"

She cooed. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I guess."

I said smiling as I walked to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?"

I asked.

"Rice!"

Lily shouted back.

"Want some fish?"

I asked.

"Sure!"

She said. I went to the fridge to grab some leftover rice and fish from the other day. I then set the rice and fish in a bowl and put a damp paper towel over it. After that, I put it in the microwave. I walked to my pantry as the food was warming up and grabbed two melon buns. It seemed Oikawa and I always ate buns when we hung out. Honestly, it was more convenient for us. I headed back to my bedroom and opened the door. Oikawa was laying in bed. I smiled as I tossed him a melon bun on my bed. He rolled over and sat upright.

"Aww thank you Asuga!"

He cheerfully said as he opened the wrapper.

"You're welcome! I'll come back in five minutes, Lily's mom is going to be here at any moment."

I said as I closed the door. I then turned to see Lily finishing her food.

"Do you have everything? Your mom is gonna be here in five minutes."

I asked her. She nodded as she ate the last of her rice. I smiled as I sat down on the couch next to her.

"Don't tell your mom that Oikawa stayed the night. Think of it as our little secret."

I said as I looked at Lily. She was smiling.

"Of course I wasn't gonna tell her. But next time I come here, he better be here and ready to help make cookies with us!"

She said.

"Of course he will be here."

I said smiling. Lily grinned as she stood up.

"I'll clean your bowl, go grab your backpack. Are you sure you have everything?"

I asked. Lily nodded. I smiled at her as I picked up her bowl and chopsticks then headed to the kitchen. I put the bowl in the sink. Suddenly the doorbell rang.