- two

tuesday

"jeongin," jeongin's father called. jeongin was sitting beside his father on the couch, a little nervous. they're not exactly close. jeongin's father is a nice and supportive father. though, they never got to talk much since he always works.

his mother is also nice and supportive. his mother supported him bring gay. as long as it didn't bother his studies then it's fine. the father and son is waiting for the food to cook, which is being prepared by mrs. yang and a cook.

(yes they rich af)

"a close friend of mine wanted their kid to be married to you. it might be still too early but you two need to know each other in order for that to happen properly." jeongin was in shock. getting married? already? he's not ready for that! he wants to enjoy his life as a teen, not be a teen father like jaehyun.

"wait, what? i'm gay, dad! i couldn't marry a girl! i wanna get fucked, not fuck other people!" jeongin spat out, immediately regretting the last sentence he shouted at his father.

"well, son. did i say that their kid is a girl? of course, he's a guy. his name is hwang hyunjin. that kid is handsome, by the way."

"him?!"

"what about him?" his father asked, clueless about how hyunjin treats jeongin. "he's the worst! he always tease, prank, and annoy me! ever since i was a kid, dad!" jeongin huffed.

"how about try to be nice and be friendly with him for once? i mean, you haven't got to actually know him properly. you never know, you two might actually be friends."

"i don't want to. i'm just trying cooperate with him for this cosplay event. after that, i don't want to do anything with him ever again. ever." tried to reasoned out. but a little part of him said that it's not bad to be friends with your enemy.

keyword: little.

"you're already saying no but you haven't even tried to be friends with him." his dad said.

"oh, whatever dad. you don't understand!" jeongin huffed and pulled out his phone to chat his friends.

gae*wink wink*

yeni
y'all i think i'm gonna get married to hyunjin once i get outta school.. i'm not ready

boki
WHAT- WAIT WAIT WAIT

minho's slut
WWWWWWOAH THERE WHY THE SUDDEN NEWS-

yeni
sis idk either help

minho's slut
hoLD THE FUCKING PHONE i'M COMING THERE

boki
ME TOO
oh wait i have a date with changbin i can't oops (≧∇≦)

yeni
BITCH NO MY FATHER'S HERE NONONONO

minho's slut
we all met your father and he's a nice fella, why not??

boki
agreed

yeni
nah i just don't want y'all to come hehe~ anyways, he even asked me to be friends with him HELL NAH

boki
hyunjin is actually nice idk what made you hate him ;-;

yeni
how many times do i have to tell you guys my story about my hate towards that long-legged hoe?

minho's slut
it's been like... many years get over it omg

boki
he's handsome too, he's full package!!! TAKE HIM BEFORE SOMEONE DOES 😤 READERS GET IMPATIENT AND GET FRUSTRATED IF YOU DON'T!

yeni
readers? wdym?

minho's slut
you don't know this is a fanfic?

yeni
oh yeah. right-

boki
gtg, changbin and i have a date uwu

yeni
i'm gonna eat dinner now OwO bye!

minho's slut
bye:)

-

"screw this homework! i'll just copy jisung and felix's instead!" jeongin gave up on his homework after five minutes. he was so frustrated, if you can't tell. jeongin always does his homework, believe it or not. he just can't manage to finish them sometimes.

he threw himself on his bed, his head kinda aching from the amount of thinking he did from his dumb homework. he sighed and thought what hyunjin said to him.

"seeing you in that uniform suits you, i guess."

"did he mean that though? he's been acting really fishy. does he plan on pranking me again? nah, he wouldn't.. right? nope." jeongin talked to his llama plushie; laying beside him.

"what do you think, llama? does he..." jeongin gasped and sat up. "deos he like me? omg!"

he stood up from his bed and went downstairs only to see his mother sitting on the couch while watching a k-drama. he sat beside her mother. "ah, jeongin!"

"mom, i think hyunjin lowkey likes me." he said, straightforward. mrs. yang widened her eyes and paused the k-drama.

"spill the beans, honey." het mother said as he faced towards him.

"he started becoming nice to me... and he found me cute, based on my observation of him. so that made me think that he kinda likes me." jeongin said. "don't you like him back though? he's handsome, nice, funny, basically what your ideal type is." mrs. yang shrugged.

"mom, i rejected a lot of boys already! i don't like him either! i'm just cooperating with him so i can get a decent grade!" jeongin protested.

"fine then. if you start liking him, you need to make him visit us." mrs. yang smiled and jeongin just scoffed.

"aight. deal. as if i'll like him." and he left the living room, getitng back to his room.

"ah, jeonginnie. you'll like him sooner or later." mrs. yang chuckled and went back to watching a k-drama.

-

mrs. yang knows 🤭
well, a mother knows everything-