- twelve

saturday

"jeongin! hyunjin! what the hell are you two doing?!" a voice asked. judging from the voice, it was jisung.

the two looked towards the direction where the voice came from and it was minho and jisung. hyunjin groaned, "we were having a moment here! why is everyone interrupting us?!" he was annoyed.

"kiss?! since when did you two-"

"we've kissed a bunch of times, minho hyung!" hyunjin cut him off.

"so are you two a thing or not?" jisung asked, impatient for the answer. he knew jeongin liked hyunjin, but he didn't know that they've done more than just making out once.

"we aren't, we've just kissed a few times. that's all." jeongin answered. "but i thought you like me, jeongin!" hyunjin pouted.

minho and jisung moved to a small couch a little far over where jeongin and hyunjin is. "he does." jisung answered for him, quite proud.

"jisung!" jeongin's eyes widen, hyunjin definitely wasn't supposed to know that. he felt like dying. he faced down while his cheeks and ears began to turn to a light shade of red, completely embarrassed. meanwhile hyunjin, he just smirked.

"it's fine, jeongin. i already told you that i like you too so no need to be so embarrassed." hyunjin chuckled and peck the younger's cheek.

"we should go now and give you two some alone time." minho smirked and the older couple left the room. "so are we boyfriends now?" hyunjin asked, smiling.

"um, no. we're in a fucking bedroom of ryujin's house! do you really expect me to answer you in such a place? hell no. be more romantic!" jeongin demanded, he actually won't mind if it's just in ryujin's house. but he wants a good story to tell to their parents, or their future kids!

hyunjin just chuckled, "fine, fine. i'll make it fancy." and pinched jeongin's cheeks.

-

sunday

jeongin and hyunjin decided to finally practice at the younger's house, jeongin was quite nervous to say the least. specifically because of what his mother said.

"you better get him soon, jeongin. before someone does."

"jeongin? are you okay? you seem off." hyunjin asked, he was sitting beside jeongin on the bed. they didn't practice yet and jeongin's parents were not home yet. his parents were visiting their neighbor. y'know, parent stuff.

"y-yeah. just.. my mom told me something that's been going through my head ever since you got here." jeongin answered with an uneased face.

"and what could that be?"

"well it started when i was suspicious of you liking me and asked my mom about it. we made a deal that if i started to like you, i'd have to make you show up here. then one day, i found out that i like you and talking to myself about it. she overheard it and she asked what you were like. but she said something after it. she said that i should be with you before someone else gets the chance."

hyunjin just smiled softly.

"jeongin, i'd never. my eyes are only on you and you only. if someone even tried to be with me, they'll have no chance because i already like you, got it?" hyunjin told the other and cupping jeongin's face with both of his hands.