- twenty

wazzup it's me, your main girl, swaggy mary WOOOO 😎 CAN WE GET AN APPLAUSE HERE (go clap ur hands irl or in the comments cmon guys, coOPeRaTe!!)

(edit: i must be on crack
while  writing this)

cuz this is the last chapter for this book!! i hope y'all will miss this when it's gonna stop updating uwu

okay this intro note is too long, but here's a warning! idk if lgbt marriage is legal in korea, BUT LET'S PRETEND IT IS :)

-

the wedding day

the long awaited wedding day of hyunjin and jeongin, it's finally happening! after months of preparations, they're finally gonna get married. jeongin is really nervous, but happy and excited at the same time. though, he thinks that his family and friends are more excited than him.

jeongin's already ready. his makeup, it's simple yet beautiful. his wedding dress? absolutely stunning, making it more pretty by being worn by the one and only yang jeongin. he's only waiting for the driver to come inside and drive him to the church. but what's worrying him is..

why's the driver taking so long? he should here by now.

but two girls suddenly entered the car, the other going on the driver's seat and the other beside him. "what the fuc—" was the last thing he managed to said before he got unconscious.

-

"thank god! after so long, i finally got you faaaar away from my hyunjin!" a familiar bitchy high-pitched voice said, giggling.

jeongin was sitting in a chair, his hands were tied up from the back and his eyes are covered with a cloth. his wedding dress is probably dirty now, he could sense that he wasn't in a clean environment. jeongin still wasn't that panicked, the only thing he's panicked about is his dress and makeup. he payed for this, y'know!

well, he's kinda nervous what will happen because he's never experienced being in a situation like this after all. but he won't show his nervousness as it'll make him look like a coward.

"ugh, you again." jeongin groaned, thinking of a way to get out of his state.

"you're not scared? that's sad. what're you even scared of? mostly everything i do to you isn't even enough to make you uncomfortable." eunri sighed, annoyed.

"why would i tell the person i strongly hate my weakness? i'm not a dumbass that's easy to get like you." jeongin scoffed.

"how dare you—just fucking wait and i'll make you spill shit."

"yeah, yeah."

"fuck you—i'll deal with your shitty ass later." eunri said as she slammed the door with anger, jeongin chuckled at her dumb ass.

he felt no presence of anyone so he assumed he's alone. when you try to kidnap me, at least give an effort. it's THE yang jeongin you're kidnapping, everyone! he thought, how can someone be so dumb? he tried to take the knot off of his tied up hands, doing it successfully.

memorizing how to undo and do these knot things from boy scout came in handy for once. he smiled in victory and also undid the knot on the cloth, finally seeing where he is.

an abandoned warehouse.

he took off his high heels and dashed outside, he wasn't that far from the church and could run it off. the car was probably taken away and he couldn't drive properly so it's going to be a waste if he tried to find it. as he ran on the sidewalk, people were looking and muttering at him.