Over the Phone

"Hey Eamon!" My friend Elliot, loudly exclaimed. "Oh hey Elliot." I said, blandly. I asked where the others were and he said they were coming. I sat there analyzing the new hoodie and shoes he got. "Whatcha starring at?" Elliot said, sounding like country folk talking to each other about the daily news. I snapped out of my examination, and replied with "Just looking at the shoes you got there." I said trying to hide my jealousy. He replied with a mhm and a yeah right.
We heard a knock at the door and it was my other friends, Antonio and Angelo.
It was an all boy group so we were getting bored really quickly. So we spun a wheel. It was on our phone so, we didn't really get to choose. It landed on truth or dare, it was girly but we were bored. We started from left to right. The order was Angelo, Elliott, Me, then Antonio. We had decided that we had to do extreme truth or dare because we needed to make it a little bit more juicy. "Ok, Elliot, I dare you to lick the ground." Angelo said. Everyone but Elliot laughed. Elliot got on all fours and licked the ground. Elliot stood up with a face if when you eat something sour, like a lemon. Then, Elliot told Antonio to run around the block without stopping. So, that's what Antonio did. I'm not sure if I'm correct or not but he went around a total of 3 times before he fell and collapsed on the ground. I dared Angelo, nobody had gotten him yet. I dared him to do a backflip. He actually did it. Then lastly was Angelo. He dared me to purposely stub my toe. Round 2. Antonio dared Me, to order pizza. (I'm guessing they were hungry.) So I did. Elliot said the words I thought would never leave his mouth. "I dare you to go to that old house on 17th street. "Wait..." I said.
He said "You heard me! 17th street." I didnt want to go. I said "Can't we wait on the pizza I ordered?" They agreed. The pizza got here around 1:22. We ate and left. I went to the doorstep and said "Okay. We came. Now let's go." I said, obviously terrified. "No, go inside." Elliot said, jokingly. I didn't find that to be a joke so I opened the door, put 1 foot in and stepped it out. "Okay, I went in." I said. "Let's go."
Elliot replied with a quick "No, go inside, no more joking around." I saw his face turn from a smile into a stern faced look. So I went in. At first, it seemed pretty harmless. Just an eerie wind blowing into my right ear. I turned to see my friends standing behind me. Nice to see they didn't abandon me. "You guys came in with me?" "Yeah, if you were going in we just can't leave you there." Said Antonio. We walked to the kitchen. It seemed like we were being strangled by without being touched. The air was thick because the windows had been locked. We soon realised the door had been closed. "Hey, who closed the door?" Elliot complained.