3 Stages of Insanity

When I got out of the house, it's like I hadn't seen the sun or lights in a decade. I got out, in hope of being out of this mess, but I still saw them. I saw all the monsters, even though I was out of the house. It was so sudden. I fell back. I hit the ground with such a thud, I could hear th ground starting to collapse underneath me. I got up while I could, but as I turned around, I could hear the house collapsing on the inside. I could hear the horrified screaming of the nearby residents. I went outside, like a newborn baby just seeing light. I flutter my eyes as I looked at the light blue sky, then looking back on the house my friends had perished in. I could hear the house falling closer and closer to me. I hurried off of the collapsing houses' porch just before it collapsed on me. I passed out, as my body was getting used to the blistering heat of the summer after being in a cold house for so long. I woke up in a ER. My family, devastated. I looked up at them and asked them what was wrong. They said that they'd thought that I had run away, and I was before their eyes in such shape. I looked at myself, I had a broken nose, bloodshot eyes, I couldn't move my arms, I had a neck cast on, and everything hurt. I was in shock. I told my parents everything. They didn't believe me, so they ordered for the doctor to check my mental state. I told them I wasn't telling a story, that I wasn't insane, but they wouldn't believe me. The doctor told my parents that I'd belong in a mental asylum. They agreed. They sent me after I was healed up, but it's really not so bad. Not everyone here is insane, they are really nice, actually. I met a friend named Johnathan, he was weird at first, but we really became great friends, he showed me around the insane asylum, at least, where we could go. He showed me where the phones were and where we could find some more friends. I walked into the room, that was decorated with Christmas lights and lights, and a television. I sat down to watch the television, and as I satsc l down, I noticed somebody had sat next to me. I turned my head to see a Middle-Aged man. "Hello, what's your name?" he asked. I answered with "Eamon, Eamon Jackson Rose. How about you?" He answered with Xavier. We didn't really hit it off as me and Johnathan did. We didn't talk much. We were sent back to our cells, and I went to sleep. I was supposed to be getting out in another month, so I'd better get used to it. When I woke up, it was dark, but it was morning outside. I walked out of my cell to find the electrician fixing the lights. They told us to stay in our cells all days and they would bring us food for each period. After dinner, I slept. They reduced my time since I hadn't been showing any signs of Insanity since I've been in the insane asylum. So now, I get out in about 3 days. So, I said my goodbyes. On the 3rd day, I was released back into the real world. I went back to my house, and my mom was in tears. I told her not to touch me and I got all my stuff and moved into my own apartment. It's been 2 years since the incident. I'm 17 now, and I have a job now. I've disconnected all contact with my parents.