Chapter 3: Crossing paths Part 1

Yukina POV (A COMA)
Why am I in a large pitch black room with a glowing white door? Should I open it or leave it shut? Where am I? Please don't tell me how that snake man took me again! Well I'm stronger now...well kinda. I mean I know how to control my curse mark. But that door...its glow is drawing me towards it, it began to glow even brighter than before and without realizing it, I was already infront of the door with my hand turning the knob. I saw a silhouette of a couple with a child that oddly looked like me.
"Mom, Dad?!" I began to run toward them but I suddenly awakened. My eyes snapped open and my head shot up.
"My god, your awake?!" The nurse exclaimed she said while getting ready to turn off my monitors
"Yeah, we're you about to pull the plug? Tch, rude bitch." I said as I ripped out my IV. I quickly put on my clothes as the nurse was in the corner, horrified but doing paper work.
While she wasn't looking I quickly jumped out the window and began to wander around the town. I only had $15 so I needed to buy a few necessities. I walked around the village carrying my sword and the things I just bought, bandages, kunai, ninja stars, tea, and fruit. I had $5 left so I figured I would goto the casino and see if I could win more cash, I walked in to only see LOTS of drunks.
I pulled the lever.
One cherry
Two cherry
One lemon
"Damn" well I have two more turns
One sushi
Two sushi
One dango
"Ugh, I should have just bought more food" I said slightly annoyed
One cup of ramen
Two cup of ramen
One sushi
"Damn it, one off!" Out of anger, I kicked the machine. Guess what? It made a glitch and turned the sushi into another cup of ramen.
"Here's all $200 sweetheart" the kind old woman gave me, what a nice owner.
"Thank you, have a nice evening" I said as I walked off
I was now just gonna go find a tree to sleep in till morning, I mean I'm tired!
"You bitch!" I heard a man scream
"I told you to stop stalking me!" They woman yelled back.
"I'll teach you, I wonder what would happen to your cute little daughter?" That man said as he held a knife to little girl. That's when I lost it. I jumped out of my tree, and coming down with great speed, my foot collided with his face. I then grabbed the girl and gave her to her mother.
"You little brat!" He came at me, but before he could, a man with silver hair in front of him and karate chopped his neck making him pass out.
"Thank you, thank you both!" The woman said
"Please be more careful with your child at this time of night." I said as I walked away
"Like you should be talking, by the way, your supposed to be in your hospital bed" the man with silver hair said.
"How do you know that?" I asked
"Because your the one who saved my life" he said while carrying the unconscious man over his shoulder.
"Oh, it's no problem. Anyone would have done it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find a good tree to nap in" I was about to walk away when he grabbed me by the wrist.
"Come live with me and stay in the village" he said seriously
"You don't even know me" I said coldly
"But I'd like to, come one I'll take you to the Hokage" he began to drag me, literally.
Ugh, maybe if I stomp on his foot I can make a run for it...no that won't work, I'm to tired. I'll run away in the middle of the night! Yeah, I mean that'll work right?!
"Hey, we're here" Kakashi said
"Huh, oh right" I got up and started to brush off the dirt that was on me. I bet this guy is a complete dick, he'll probably just tell me to get the hell out of his village and never return.
"Ah, so your the famous girl that saved the life of my comrades? I'm very grateful to you" the Hokage said while smoking
"Yeah, it's no problem. Can I leave now?" I asked trying to get out of the grip from Kakashi
"I want you to live in this village and be a genin and be apart of team 7. You will live with Kakashi and you will be paid. Here's $150, and you headband" he said
"Why?" I asked
"What do you mean?" He asked curiously
"Why are you being kind to me? You don't even know me!" I exclaimed, they don't want a monster in this village. I knew the nine tails was in this village. He was that Naruto kid, I doubt they want another. Plus I was apart of Orochimaru...
"It's only the kind thing to do, anyone would do that" he said smiling honestly.
"Kind? You phrased that incorrectly, don't you mean 'pity'?" I questioned
"Of course not, I'm just trying to make up the kindness that you gave to Kakashi and his team"
"Tch whatever"
TIME SKIP YUKINA POV
Ugh, how did I get dragged into this mess? I mean I can't even escape! They have ANBU all over the place, so my plan to run away in the middle of the night is completely out of the question...
"Hey kid, wake up! Your gonna be late to meet your team, go down to the fields" Kakashi said while drinking coffee and reading his book, you know the Orange one.
" 'Kay whatever" I washed my face, put my cloak on and my ninja tools on, and put my katana on my back. Zabuza gave me this katana before I left, he actually bought it to! It had Suki Clan engraved in it and a little fire sign next to it. I always kept this sword in ship shop shape, because Haku and Zabuza were the closet things to family I had. Before I left Kakashi stopped me.
"Hey" he said
"What?
"Your not wearing your headband" he said as he held it in his palm
"I don't want it" I said punching it away
"To bad" he then tied the head band on my forehead and brushed my bangs so it's in front of the leaf symbol.
"Wake up Naruto!!" A girl with pink hair screamed
"Would both of you just shut up?!" Sasuke exclaimed
"Sorry, won't happen again Sasuke!" The pink girl squeaked
I really didn't want to go, but the ANBU lady was walking beside me. She never talks, not that I don't like it that way.
"Hey ANBU lady, can I go practice with my katana?" I asked her, she just nodded in response. I asked because I don't want them to think I'm a threat to this village...yet. As I kept going, my pain and hatred began to overwhelm me, so I channeled it and used it as energy. Doing so my curse mark came into play, I felt more powerful. I only let it go a little bit because I can control all of it, one time I completely lost control because Haku stole my cookie...
I began thinking about Orochimaru and how he ran tests on me, how kept me in a cage, how he tortured me-
"Hey Yuki! Your completely destroying the place!" Kakashi yelled, I turned around and my curse mark began to recede. I saw that pink girl and Naruto and Sasuke behind Kakashi.
"Sorry, where's that ANBU lady? She was supposed to stop me right?" I asked
"When she tried stopping you, you made up an excuse and she went running to a store" he said
'I remember now, I lied and said I was on my period...'
"Sorry I got carried away" I said as I cleaned my katana
"Sure as hell you did" he muttered
"Kakashi-Sensei, who is this girl?" The pink haired girl asked
"She's my daughter" Kakashi said kiddingly, I immediately threw a Kunai right a at him
"That's not something to joke about" Whenever this happens, my chances to have emotions slip farther away.
"Sorry...why don't you introduce yourself?" He said trying to change the subject
"My names Yukina Suki, that's all you need to know. I already know Saruto and Nasuke, so who are you pink haired girl?" I asked
"My name is Naruto/Sasuke!" They said in unison
"Sorry" I said dully
"My name is Sakura Haruno, stay away from my Sasuke!" Sakura yelled
"I'm not interested in anyone" I said
"Alright, we have a mission to the land of the waves. We're leaving now, Yukina this is Tazuna" Kakashi said.
"Hello Tazuna, I'm Yukina Suki"
"Great, another brat? What are you emo? What's up with the cloak?" Tazuna slurred
"I'm not a brat nor emo, I just wear this cloak because I can blend in more" I said calmly. He then yanked down my hood.
"Wow you got pretty hair! You got gold highlights in your brown hair and blue eyes. You know, if you were 20 years older you'd be my type" he said while drinking more sake
"Enough old man, your being a nuisance" I said slightly annoyed
"Oh you just got told!" Naruto exclaimed and Sakura snickered while Sasuke smirked.

After walking for a while, I noticed a puddle. It hasn't rained in weeks and it's a beautiful sunny day. I saw Kakashi look at me and blinked. I'm not sure what that meant but whatever.
SLASH
Kakashi was just killed, not really though I heard him in the bushes. I took out my katana and got into fighting position. I flipped over one of the nin and yanked the chain and wrapped the nin with it against a tree. I saw that Naruto was frozen in place and a kunai was coming right for his heart, I quickly ran in front of him and got ready to do my jutsu
"REVERSE WATER PRISON JUTSU!" I yelled a wall of water surrounded us which shattered the kunai. I then stopped the Jutsu and watched as Sasuke attacked him.
"Good job everyone, Naruto, I didn't think you'd freeze up like that" Kakashi said as he stepped out of the bushes
TIME SKIP YUKINA POV
Naruto kept throwing kunai all over the place because he thought it made him look cool. While everyone knew he was just a idiot.
"Wah! Naruto you almost killed a cute little bunny!" Sakura exclaimed while hitting Naruto upside the head.
"Sheesh! Sorry Sakura, you'll forgive me right?!" He asked with big puppy eyes
"Everyone duck!" Kakashi yelled. I was suddenly kicked into a tree by the attacker, the last thing I remember is Naruto yelling my name before I blacked out completely.
-------------------------------
End of chapter! I like that AMV that's why I put it up, also the song. Angel with a shotgun by The Cab
VOTE
COMMENT