Prologue

In space, the Gummi Ship flies through the endless space of stars. Inside, everyone looks around at the stars. Sora then looks at the recent picture of themselves and their new friends, Alan and Sarah. He smiles, knowing that the dangerous adventure was one of the greatest ones ever. He will never forget his new friends, and hopes that he will see them again. Kairi walks up to him, and holds his hand. He looks at her. 

Sora: Hey. 

Kairi: You thinking about Alan and Sarah?

Sora: Yeah. I hope we'll see them again someday, along with Judy and Peter. But if we do, they both won't remember us. Since the game took us back to the year where Alan and Sarah are young. And when they're born, they won't remember us at all. 

Kairi: I know, but it's probably for the best. Maybe Alan and Sarah will find Judy and Peter's parents one day, and they'll let them meet them. 

Sora smiles at her, and hugs her. She hugs him back. Just then, Chip and Dale appear on the screen of the Gummi Ship. They look at the heroes. 

Chip: Hello, Sora. Hi, everyone. 

Sora: Hey, Chip and Dale. 

Dale: We just got the report from Donald. You all did a great job at that world you all were in. 

Chip: Hard to believe that Maleficent was the one who made that Jumanji board game. But luckily, you all got rid of it. 

Riku: Yeah. That way, no one else would find it, and play it. That adventure was crazy, but exciting at the same time. 

Roxas: Yeah.

Namine: And I just finished my drawings of the adventures, and the new friends we made there. 

She shows them the drawings she made. They all smile at her art. Just then, everyone hears beeping. They all look as Chip and Dale look at the controls and data. 

Chip: Looks like you guys are coming up to another world. Another new world. 

Dale: And I'm sensing a lot of darkness in it. I think you'd all better be prepared for this. Something tells you all might have a lot fighting in this world. 

Sora: We're on it. 

Chip and Dale: Good luck, you guys!

Chip and Dale disappear off-screen. Sora sees the world ahead, and Sora flies towards it. They're about to enter a new, and dangerous world. 

Meanwhile, in a space of darkness, there is a flying dark castle with a flotation ring on it. Red lightning strikes all around the castle.

Inside, in a throne room, a dark portal opens up, and Maleficent and Pete walks out of the portal with Maleficent's old friend, Invader

Inside, in a throne room, a dark portal opens up, and Maleficent and Pete walks out of the portal with Maleficent's old friend, Invader. Invader's face doesn't show, since he's wearing a golden mask, golden armor, and wearing a black cloak and hood.