MORE & MORE (MINA VER)

Neutral, another long update

Myoui Mina stayed silent after hearing some hurtful words coming from somebody she does not he/she expecting to spat out from his/her lips.

Mina could only stare at his/her redden face of anger as she doesn't want him/her to want to get angrier than he/she is already, but she really don't care though even he/she's throwing hurtful words toward her because that's something he/she's not really meant for her.

"I hate you! Do you know that! Do you know how I hate you and your kindness towards them when they not deserve that treatment from you", Y/n shouted to Mina's face.

Y/n's whole body shaking and trembling in anger despite letting his/her bubbles burst a few minutes ago.

Y/n harshly inhaling and exhaling his/her breathe as he/she turned her/his back to her. His/her hands running to his/her hair, angrily ruffling the poor hair with a cuss slipping out from the mouth.

Mina's nail dug in her palm as she sees her dear one acting like this way because of her 'too-much-kindness' to people who really don't deserve to be treat that way from her.

For once, Mina saw how dislike Y/n towards her when she/he slightly turned her/his head to the side, sending a warning glare that Y/n won't be seeing her until she's acknowledged what Y/n's point which is 'People will keep treating you a weak, fragile girl and bully you more because they know you won't even fight for yourself because you always treat them kindly as you always do with anyone else'.

"You're sickening me", Y/n said, sending another temporary hurting words to her heart.

'I'm sorry, Mina'

Y/n felt guilty to say that but what could he/she possibly do but to do the cruel, harsh way to make Mina snapped for once in her life to the rude people.

"I'm sorry", her unreasonable apologize making Y/n more fuming in anger more because she won't fighting with Y/n even those words Y/n's throwing toward her could make her exploded.

'Why are you apologizing, Myoui'

Sadly, Myoui Mina did not and keep remained silent as she always do – trying to avoid building up the tension as possible.

Hearing that from Mina, Y/n left Mina alone.

Mina looked at Y/n's back that was slowly fading away from her sight. She exhaled out a deepest sigh before a small sigh forming over her face.

"Y/n, I know what you are trying to do but I'm sorry... I can't get mad over them because I know they have reasons to hate me"

...

It's already been a few days after that incident. Y/n didn't go to see Mina and Mina knew why Y/n's acting that way. She won't get to see Y/n unless she's the one who contacting Y/n.

Usually, it's Y/n the one who does that but the table's turn now.

Mina patiently waiting for Y/n outside her/his building as she looked up at the sky and humming some random songs that appearing in her mind. While doing that, she's tapping her left foot lightly on the concrete ground... following the beats in her mind.

Mina didn't realised there was already Y/n's prescence as Y/n glanced at Mina in amused to see how excited she looks like right now. Y/n almost called out her name, but he stopped himself from doing that and took this chance to appreciate how this cute penguin having her excitement out from her body.

Y/n then decided to show him/herself to her and as Y/n expected, Mina won't get jumped by his/her sudden appearance.

"You surprised me, Y/n", Mina softly said to Y/n as she tried to calm her almost run-away heart from her chest that's definitely contradicting her words from the outer appearance of Mina; calm.