-🏳️‍🌈Pride!🏳️‍🌈-

-OMAGOD!-

-I FORGOT!-

-Well since I didnt do something- -yesterday, Imma do I today!-

-Enjoy-

-🏳️‍🌈And happy Pride!🏳️‍🌈-

-3rd person POV-

Alex, Jay, Tim, and Autumn were invited to Brian's house to celebrate pride, mainly bc Autumn liked celebrations with her friends/family whenever she got the chance. "HAPPY PRIIIIDDDEE!" Autumn yelled as she ran around the living room waving around rainbow colored flags. Jay cocked his head sideways in confusion, "Autumn, I thought you were asexual, where's-" "Where's mine!? In my room at my house!" She interrupted, "It's just, most of my family-err-the filming crew-err-my friends are gay so why would I pull out mine untill later? My house isn't that far anyway." Alex took the flags out of her hands and set them on the table. "Well, calm down. Just sit down and chill." She frowned, "Damn, you're always so annoying!" He playfully hit her on the head, "Fuck off!" She sat back and looked around the room. "Ah hah!" She snuck behind her brother and shoved him into Brian so they were forced to kiss. Of course they were both used to kissing but blushed out of embarrassment and surprise. She ran back to the couch and sat next to Jay trying to hide her laughter. "You really are trying to be an ass to everyone at this 'party,' aren't you?" he asked, air quoting 'party.' She laughed quietly and nodded. Jay rolled his eyes and laughed.

~☆•♡~le time skip~♡•☆~

"Well now that we're done eating, wanna do pictures?" Autumn asked cheerfully. Tim sighed and facepalmed, "We gotta do pictures too?" She laughed, "Yes Mr.Grumpy, we gotta do pictures!" She took four mini rainbow (gay) flags and one small dark grey, light grey, and purple (asexual) mini flag out of her pocket. "And we gonna use this to show it's for pride month, hehehehehheh!" Brian took one and asked, "Where do you even get these?" She smiled, "Amazon! Duh! Now," she pulled out her phone, "get ready!" They hesitantly took the small flags, and smiled. They did different poses untill they got enough-or, when Autumn thought was enough-photos. "Damn you take shit like this seriously dont you?" Alex asked. Autumn laughed, "Well I take your birthday seriously, so I'm going to take more important things seriously as well." Everyone laughed, well, everyone exept Alex. Autumn realized she seriously pissed him off, "Aaaaaaand this is where I take my leave." she said and then took off running as he chased her. "GET BACK HERE!" he yelled. "IM SORRY ALEX!"

-Honestly this is my first time actually- -giving a shit about pride month-

-mainly bc I didnt know it existed untill- -this year but that's besides the point-

-so sorry if I went over board-
-(=w=)-