Part 02

Ugh monday again.

5:29 am flashed on the screen of my phone.

I got up (well I kidding I actually got up at 5:43 am) and I wore my fluffy slippers and went to the kitchen and made my self yogurt with mixed berries.

While on the middle of walking up the staircase my phone rang

I didn't have time to see whose calling.

"Hello?!" I speak up in a harsh tone because I'm really not into mornings.

"Well good morning to you too! Oh and btw someone texted me that we don't have classes today due to a storm" oh judging by the voice it was michael calling.

"Mmmmmmhhh" I hummed because I wasn't really in a mood of talking and he knows that.

"I know you're not feeling well so I'm coming over in a few, expect me running up the stairs calling you because I'm hyper as fuck"

"Mmmkay"

-----------------------

"CATHYYY?? CATHYYYYYY???!!" Michael shouted blaring though the house as it signals me to fake my sleep.

"Oh there you are! I know your really not sleeping because you left you movie still playing and I know you couldn't sleep with noise" he said while starting to tickle me.

"IM UP IM UP!!! STOP IT PLEASE!!" I shouted

"Okaaaaay!!"

"So why are you here again??"

"Ouch!" He puts his and on his chest and pretends to be hurt while pretends to be crying.

"HAHA OMG you're so funny omg " I hold my stomach while laughing nearly crying my eyes off.

"Why are you so giggly and all that shit?"

"I don't know!" I giggled

"Oh. Oh. OH I get it" pointed his fingers towards the cups of coffee and starbucks

"hihihi"I giggled "what time is it?" I yawned

"Ummmm bout 6:39 am" michael said while looking at his phone

"Can I sleep first??"

"No its can WE sleep first?" Michael said while exaggerating "WE"

"Mmmkay" I said cuddling with my pillow.

"Don't cuddle with a pillow!! Cuddle with me!" Michael whined

"NO!" I hugged the pillow tighter

"Cathyyyy..." Michael cooed

"Mmmm?"

"Do you think Andrea will like me?" (Andrea is Michaels crush from school)

"Yes,why?"

"She might probably think that I'm weird and all because if the sudden change of hair color and she might think that were dating because were always together "

"You're both weird and I think she doesn't think that way because she's kinda one of my friends right?"

"Okaaaaaaaaaaay"

And with that we both drifted to sleep.