• 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 O1

derry, maine
07/06/84
17:19

beverly pushed richie's shoulder. "oh shut up, trashmouth." she laughed with the shake of her head, her curls bouncing with her movements. "i'd be careful if i were you, bev, you could get all types of diseases from him." eddie commented on the gesture bev had made just a moment ago. richie chuckled, "awh, eds- how could you?" richie brought his hand up to his chest and pouted, acting as if he was offended by eddie's statement.

the losers were on their way to the quarry, it was a beautiful summers day with barely any clouds, they decided to take advantage of it.

"last one in is a rotten egg!" beverly shouted to rest of the group as she threw her dress down on the sandy pavement on the cliff. stanley looked at her with questioning eyes before raising his eyebrows and shaking his head. "yeah- no thanks." he said to himself as he sat down on the nearest log to take out his binoculars and notebook. "c-come on, s-s-stan! it'll b-be fun-nn-n." bill said, trying his best to convince stan even though he knew it wasn't going to work, he eventually sat down next to stan soon to be joined by ben. beverly was already in the water with richie, laughing and splashing around. eddie looked over the cliff and down at the water, shaking his head and muttering "no no no no no" under his breath before turning around and being faced with mike. "c'mon, it'll be fun." mike smiled brightly down at eddie, it was always hard to say no to that smile. "fine." eddie replied with an annoyed tone.

21:43

soon enough it was time for the four of them to get out of the water. "c'mon guys! it's getting dark!" stanley shouted down to the four in the water but of course it was too far for them too hear. they got out soon enough though. "whew- that was so much fun." beverley chuckled as she wrapped a towel around her body. richie nodded in agreement as bill handed him a towel. "i can't believe i actually got into that filthy water." eddie said with a slight chuckle.

"we should probably go s-" stanley stopped talking to sniff the air, he retorted his head back at the awful stench that had just entered his nose. "what the hell is that smell oh my god-" stanley pinched his nosed and furrowed his eyebrows in disgust. his comment made the other losers have a sniff of the air around them as well. they all let out disgusted noises soon to be followed by pinching their noses as well. "ew richie seriously?" beverly commented as a joke. richie looked over at the red headed girl, relaxing his eyebrows to a "not impressed" expression. "ha ha, very funny beaverly." richie shot back. "is it just me or does the air feel really humid as well?" mike commented softly. "that's because it's summer idiot." eddie told mike, only to get told "no- eddie, it's actually quite cold. mike has a point." by ben.

21:48

and that's how the apocalypse began.