• 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖮3

apocalypse
day 2
11:43

everyone was panting heavily, trying to make sense of the situation in their heads. "does anyone know what the fuck just happened?" beverly questioned the group while trying to get her breath back. "it looked like a zombie- or something." ben replied quietly after a long pause between the group. "that's ridiculous." stanley stated out loud. richie and eddie soon joined the group, eddie was looking a bit pale, like he was about to throw up. "guys- eddie isn't feeling well." richie said in a worried tone. the group turned around to see eddie's arm over richie's shoulder while richie held his waist, bending down a bit. "he wasn't bit was he?" ben asked in an extremely worried tone. the group looked back at ben with fed up looks that basically said 'give it up already'.

the losers made their way back to eddie's house, figuring they could find what they needed to make him better there.

11:51

"the first aid kit is in the kitchen..." eddie told bill as he sat down on the couch in his living room. "what do you need- should i get you water?" richie questioned eddie frantically, cupping his cheek with his hand to 'check his temperature'. "no, no- richie it's fine, really." eddie answered, barely able to keep his eyes open. the other losers stood around the two, worried expressions painted across their faces. "h-here." bill handed the first aid kit down to richie. "thanks, bill." richie smiled weakly up at bill before opening it. "eddie what do you need?" richie looked up at eddie, waiting for a response from the sick boy. "um- i... i just need..." eddie trailed off, shutting his eyes to sleep. "eddie? eddie! eddie?!" richie got off of his knees, leaning over eddie in his chair. "eddie wake up!" the other losers stood behind richie, breathing heavily, too scared to say anything. "does he still have a pulse?" stanley blurted out. richie didn't object to how stupid the question was, he was panicking as well and it was obvious. the taller boy quickly went to check eddie's wrist and neck before letting out a sigh of relief and turning around. "yeah, he's alive." he told the group in a soft voice- that's a first.

the losers sat around in the sitting room, waiting for eddie to wake up and having a rest for themselves, still trying to process what had happened earlier. richie fell asleep sitting up right on the floor , leaning against eddie's chair. beverly was in the kitchen with bill, talking about what was happening. stanley was sitting with ben and mike, talking about birds, again.

12:13

soon enough eddie had woken up along with richie, everyone gathered around eddie, asking if he was okay. eddie was fine now, all he needed was a rest. "hey, rich- could you get me some water?" eddie asked weakly since he had just woken up. "yeah- yeah, sure." richie went into the kitchen and got him a glass of water. "okay i th-th-think we sh-should start m-m-moving." bill told the rest of the group with certainty. "moving where, bill?" beverly asked with a fed up chuckle. "we don't know what's out there or what has happend- or what could happen for fucks sake bill!" beverly yelled, almost at the top of her lungs, rendering everyone else silent. "i'm sorry guys- i just don't know what to do." beverly apologised, putting her head down. "it's alright, none of us do." stanley reassured her, getting murmurs of agreement from the rest of the group. "we'll stay here until we figure out what's going on. we'll go out and gather supplies when we need to in small groups- we'll figure it out. don't worry." mike piped up in a soft tone. beverly looked up at the rest of the losers, exhaling deeply and nodding. "alright. alright- let's do this."

and that's how the losers figured out they were going to survive.