Chapter 10

When I woke up I was stiff and sore, especially in my neck. It was dark and muggy, and the only sound was the sound of rocks bouncing around. Once I was fully awake I realized where I was. In the trunk of a car.

     An itchy rope held my arms together behind my back. Many layers of duct tape covered my mouth and chain fastened my feet together. I knew screaming would be no help at all, considering we were moving, and duct tape muffled my screams. All I could do was roll around the back of the trunk, which wasn't very wide. I was the only thing in the back besides something else that I couldn't make out due to the fact that all of my limbs were restricted from any mobility at all. I layed there, warm tears began streaming down my face thinking of Zayn. What's going to happen to me? Will any one find me? Will I ever see him again? What will happen to him if I die? I tried shaking these things out of my mind but it was kind of difficult to think of ponies and rainbows while being abducted. My hands began to feel tingly like they were falling asleep, so I wiggled them around a little. Something didn't feel right? I wiggled my hands a little more and found the missing element, my engagement ring was gone.

     That was all I had left of him. Now I had nothing. What did this person want? If they wanted money then money they will receive, but please let me go. 

     My crying began to wear me out, and I was becoming extremely tired, but I was too scared to go to sleep, who was to say that I would wake up again? But as of right now, death would had been better than this. 

     I closed my eyes, drawing in a long breath and whispering an "I love you", just in case it would be my last, and fell asleep. 

___________________

Hey! Sorry this chapter is REALLY short, but I needed to be like this to continue on. Thanks for reading, I hope you've enjoyed it so far and continue to read on! 

If you have any comments or suggestions please leave them and I will definitely read them :) I enjoy feedback. 

Comment, Vote, Read! Thanks! -Ashley xx