Prologue

Zara's Point of View

"Sabihin mong Mahal mo 'ko, Kahit Hindi totoo. Please" I know how stupid I am to ask but I was hoping that in the past 3 years he learned to like me or even care for me. Kahit Hindi na pag Mamahal

Kahit Hindi totoo Basta sabihin niya Lang na Mahal niya ko mag s-stay ako hanggat kaya ko. Kasi Mahal ko siya "Stop fantasizing Zara, cause we both know that I don't love or even care for you" napapikit nalang ako sa katotohanang sinabi niya. I was so stupid to think that he will love me some day, na 'baka' pwede niya 'rin akong bigyan ng konting atensyon. Pero Mali ako dahil kahit gaano pala ka tagal Ang hintayin ko ay hinding Hindi siya mag ka-karoon ng interest sakin.

Narinig Kong nag Sara Ang pinto hudyat na lumabas na Ito ng silid, Ito na siguro Yung hinihintay Kong sign. Sabi ko sa sarili ko kapag dumating ang araw na 'to matapos Ang tatlong taon at Hindi niya parin ako Mahal ay kusa na Kong aalis sa puder niya. Tumayo ako at kinuha Ang brown envelope sa ilalim ng drawer at mapait na ngumiti "I guess this is the end, Aries" It was the Annulment papers that I requested from my lawyer and It stated here that I will not get any amount from Aries money or even shares from his Company. I will leave him in peace and I want to start my new life without getting anything from him, I want to move forward without using his name and popularity. Kaya ko bang Wala siya?

9:56 pm

I've been here for an hour now but I still don't have the courage to hand him the Annulment papers, I feel so weak and fragile that anytime soon I'll broke down in pain form the Idea of leaving him but if I stay will I be able to be happy?

I shook my head and Put the papers in the front door of his room, I know he was sleeping already and I can't hand him these personally. I walk down stairs and look around the house for 3 years I've been here alone, I cried a lot in every corner of this house and It saddened me to left but I have no choice I don't want to be his unloved wife, I want to marry someone who will accept and Love me for the rest of his life not someone who just stayed because he has no choice.

As I reached the door I left my Luggage behind the stairs because I remembered that the money I spent for this is not Mine and I don't want to remember any of it. I'll start without him and his money.

3 years ago.

I was applying for assistant manager position, It was past noon already and I'm starving to death but I can't just leave to have some lunch because I've waited for so long just to be here and get this job

"Ms.Zara Flores?" The guy in coat called

"Here" I replied immediately and Walk towards him he showed me inside and said that his boss will come in a few. I wait trying to calm myself

A man around 6 foot tall came out from the room with a unhappy face, he looks irritated and stress. And it got me thinking that I should answer well or he'll drop my papers in the trash bin beside him. God !

"Why are you here" his voice sent shiver in my spine. He's scary.

"I-I was applying for the position of Assistant manager" Shit! I sound so nervous

"Of course you are. If not why am I even wasting my time here?" Oh my God! I am so speechless and damn nervous!

"I was called for the final Interview and they said that the boss itself is the one who will accept and make decision about my performance. I am here in front of you to apply and prove to you that I was capable of this job, I am willing to work over time, I'm good with people and I can interact with the clients confidently" he stared at me for a second. Our eyes met but I divert my attention, I can't look at him straight he has no emotion at all he stared as if he was looking through me.

"My schedule and meetings aren't easy as you think it will be, You will not take any rest if I hire you now. Are you willing to give yourself ?" I don't know if he is talking about the job or something else.

"Of course, I will" I sound so desperate but who cares?

He gave me my papers and stood up "7 am sharp" I smiled ear to ear . Yes!

He leave the room and didn't say anything. It means I'm hired! For God sake!

I leave the building smiling, My happiness is beyond bearable. I will be able to help my family and start again. Like we used before.

A year after.

"Sir, I read the news that you are looking for a woman-" He laugh and look directly to my eyes.

"I didn't know that you are that cheap" He insulted me. But I don't care

"I'm willing to do anything for that big amount of money" I looked at him straight. I want him to see how serious I am about this matter

"Oh! Unbelievable you showed your true colors for a million peso? How low can you be?" I want to say something but I choose not to

"I can lower my ego just for money, And I won't blame you for looking down on me. But please let me to do it" He handed me a check with a note 'meet me at the basement'

I leave the room immediately and went to the basement. I was shaking and I can feel that my tears will soon fall but I took a deep breath and smile bitterly. 'hindi na ko pwedeng mag back out'

Alam ko sa sarili ko na may puwang na sa puso ko si Sir Aries pero Hindi ko pwedeng unahin Ang kaligayahan ko sa ngayon.

--

Anong masasabi niyo guys? Itutuloy ko ba?