1

"Harry, we really have to stop doing this."

Attempting to get out of bed, Harry pulled me back. It was a late and we fell in our same patterns of using each other, just for the pleasure. I know we hated each other, but the way he made me feel - the way we made each other feel made us forget about all the problems happening around us.

Once laying down with him, he pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head. Before I knew it he had falling back to sleep but had to get out the same words we've used. "You still know I hate you right?" Agreeing and trying my hardest not to laugh I began to admire his beauty.

Harry had bruises all over him from the fights he got into. Whenever his anger got the best of him, I couldn't believe he was the same boy laying in front of me. Feeling his chest pump up and down I finally fell asleep.

//

Waking up, I smelled a cinnamon scent. Following was the smell I grew to love - bacon. Unraveling from my blankets I searched around for clothes and only ending up with Harry's plain black shirt. Glancing in the mirror I let my messy wavy hair remain how it was as I walked downstairs.

Hitting the last step I saw Harry shirtless and standing in front of the pan cooking pancakes, cinnamon ones to be exact. Clearing my throat to make my presence his face lit up and his dimples were revealed. "I made breakfast!" His voice was still raspy since he must've just woken up so I just smiled and took a seat near the island. Grabbing a piece of bacon, Harry finished the last batch of pancakes and set us up both a plate. "You shouldn't have! You must be a great boyfriend." Giggling, he immediately recognized my sarcasm.

We both knew we wouldn't work in a relationship. Nevertheless were we good for each other. Harry was a well-known fighter with a temper and I was just the daughter of doctors.

From my reputation was how we first met. After teasing me we knew we were both only good for one thing from each other and that's how we're like this today. Tearing me from my thoughts Harry put his dish in the sink. "So what are you doing today?" he asked. "Well, I think Sarah wants to hang out so that's probably about it." Shaking his head Harry went upstairs to gather his things - a normal routine. Sarah was a close of mine who was completely clueless to the fact that I wasn't a virgin, or that I've been hooking up with the same person ever since the end of junior year.

Cleaning up the kitchen, Harry walked down with the rest of his clothes in hand. Putting his arm out for a hug, he kissed the top of my head which was a habit of his since I was much shorter. "Don't you want your shirt?" Turning around he simply answered. "No, you can keep it. How else would you constantly be thinking about me?" Laughing, I went upstairs to take a shower.