4

As soon as I got home I felt down and guilty. I wasn't sure if I felt guilty for Niall and his feelings, or because I couldn't continue doing things with Harry since I would technically be beginning a relationship. Putting my hair up, I didn't realize tears were pouring out of my eyes. I was never this sensitive, so I was really confused on why tears got the best of me.

Pacing around my room, I heard keys downstairs and my parents voices. Wiping my face, before facing them I walked down to see them. "Sweetheart!" My mom yelled and pulled me in for a suffocating hug. "I feel like I haven't seen my only daughter in forever." Pulling away from her I asked where my dad was.

"Oh, he's down at the hospital."

"I could've sworn I heard his voice."

"Danielle, I had him on speaker but I'm sorry he couldn't be here. But guess what?"

Trying to smile, I replied to her. "Yes?"

"I don't have to work until midnight so we could have dinner together, just me and you. Where do you want to go?"

Ignoring the fact that I just wanted to stay in, we agreed on a restaurant only 10 minutes from here. Deciding we would leave at 5, I went upstairs to get ready. Giving my hair some loose curls, I added eyeliner, mascara, and foundation since I didn't have any on today at school. Deciding on a plain black long sleeve with a scarf, jacket, jeans, and boots I was pleased with what I had chosen. Finally leaving we rode in my Mom's car.

As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, I got a text message. It was from Niall. Totally forgetting we swapped numbers, I ignored it until we got settled inside.

From Niall:

Hey beautiful, how about this Friday night we go to the fair?

Before I could respond a waiter came and asked for my order. Opposite of my mom, I got chicken tenders and fries and she got soup and salad. Receiving our drinks first, we just talked about school and things going on with her work. Right as our food came, the bell went off as people entered. Looking up from my plate I saw Harry and a blondish petite girl. She had strong dimples and cute button nose. As they hugged and he kissed her cheek they say right at the booth across from us. The whole time they just couldn't stop laughing and I got irritated for some reason. Why would Harry be hooking up with me if he could just have her? Finishing my drink I went to the bathroom.

As soon as I came back, because my Mom wasn't sitting there anymore I was faced directly at Harry. Not breaking our stares, my phone went off.

"Mom! Where are you?" She was clearly driving and I was getting pissed off the more she fumbled at her phone. "Dani, there's been an emergency and I had to go to the hospital right away. I'm so sorry. You can walk home or find a ride somehow." Yelling at her, we hung up and I just say there. Harry was getting up to kiss the girl goodbye and I felt like the chicken tenders were coming up. Walking to me, he began. "Do you need a lift?"

Reaching his car I got in and stayed quiet. I just really wanted to be home. "Danielle what is wrong with you?" Since he was slow, it only frustrated me even more. "Harry who the hell was that girl you were with?" Turning off the car, I realized he reached my house. "Um, sorry? You cannot yell at me when you're going on a fucking date Danielle damn it." Really? So this is what was wrong here. "Harry, I didn't even agree to it. Why does it matter anyway?We only talk for one thing. You aren't being fair.." Cutting me off Harry reached over and opened my door for me. "She was my sister Danielle, you just didn't give me a chance to explain it. But we're just using each other for one thing right?" His voice got shaky and when I looked over I noticed why. The Harry Styles, Mr. tough guy and fighter was crying.

I mean he was actually crying..