Part 5

The next day, I woke up happy. Instead of tears on my face, there was a smile. I thought of Jean saying those words over and over again. With a huge smile on my face, I climbed out of bed.
During training that day, I was re-energized at the thought of Jean. He loved me back! For the first time in a month, I didn't have to fake a smile.

This continued for the next few weeks. I met Jean at the same time every night. We talked as much as we could before he faded away.
As the weeks passed by, I felt that Jean was becoming more...real, in a way. He seemed more solid, less like a ghost. It was reassuring, almost like he was still alive.
"I think you'll be able to touch me soon!" Jean exclaimed one night.
"Really?" I said excitedly.
"So we can, you know, hold hands?" I was thinking of kissing him, but that was too embarrassing to say.
"Yeah!" Luckily, he seemed as excited as me.
Everything was perfect in that moment. Jean was there. I could see him. This definitely wasn't a hallucination. We were sitting under the moonlight, laughing and talking without a care in the world.
Of course, in that moment, I didn't know what would happen the next day.

A/N:Sorry this part is sort of short, I'll make it longer in the next part. Anyways, Merry Christmas!(^_^)